Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed Calls - Wrong Numbers/Callers

Options
  • 27-04-2012 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hope someone could answer this puzzling problem I have just discovered. Will explain as follows:-

Today, I received a couple of 'Missed Calls' on my Nokia C2-O2 phone. When I called them back, I found out that they hadnt called me. So, I did a test call from my land-line and when I checked the 'missed calls' log, it showed up a different number. It was a 'missed call' I had received a couple of days ago which I had returned.

Can anyone help me correct this problem, so when I do get any more 'missed calls', I know it is genuine and dont miss anything that is urgent.

All help would be appreciated.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CockneyGirl

Have solved my problem with my Nokia C2-O2 phone. After numerous tries, finally contacted Customer Services at Nokia and they told me what I needed to do step-by-step.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have solved my problem with my Nokia C2-O2 phone. After numerous tries, finally contacted Customer Services at Nokia and they told me what I needed to do step-by-step.

:)

Care to share for others in the same boat...:)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I'm curious about this as well.
    I have seen something similar with texts sent from Three numbers showing up as different.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 CockneyGirl

Just seen these messages, so apologies for not replying sooner.

As far as I can remember, I was told to remove the battery, wait a few minutes then replace the battery.

Turn the phone back on and dial *#7780#. You should be asked for your security code (or if you havent changed it, the default code 12345.) When asked press OK.

Then make a call to your mobile and hopefully, the number you called from will show up.

(I didnt lose any info as the Customer Services operator had taken my name and mob phone no, so I dont know if this would be the same for someone following these instructions without contacting Customer Services).

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Turn the phone back on and dial *#7780#. You should be asked for your security code (or if you havent changed it, the default code 12345.) When asked press OK.

that's a soft reset for th software. When doing this you may lose some info stored on the phone. Newer models shouldn't be affected

• Advertisement
Advertisement