Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uk bushnell sale

Options
  • 27-04-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just letting ye know that sportsmanguncentre are having a huge clear out of bushnell optics. the banner 6-18×50 are down to £99!! and there's loads more......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭steyrman2

Hi the problem with the sportsmanguncentre is anything over 4 x power has to be exported and will take up to 10 weeks i was talking to them yesterday the have to get clearance from the home office .
    i was looking at a 2.5 x16,56 that was the answer given i argued the the scope started at 2.5 power but the said once it went over 4 x power you need paper work .
    the best way to get it is if you have a buddy in uk or up north get it posted to them and the can post it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Lads if anyone wants to avoid the export side of things PM me.
    You can post to my address and we'll sort the rest out from there.

I be down the West every couple of weeks...

Advertisement