Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed in licence

Options
  • 27-04-2012 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

ive applyed for my shotgun 3 months ago ! now and still waiting on it ! rang the local garda said its been process and gone threw is there any one else i can contact about my licence >> i all ready have a licence for my 22 and it didnt take that long when i applied

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭fitzy700

you could try the firearms policy unit in dublin they might be able to help you out

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Mezamo

(01) 6661911 is the number for the policy division

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Tawny Owl

ive applyed for my shotgun 3 months ago ! now and still waiting on it ! rang the local garda said its been process and gone threw is there any one else i can contact about my licence >> i all ready have a licence for my 22 and it didnt take that long when i applied

If you live in Dublin Licence is done in Dublin if in the Country then the local station is where it is done now if yours is a sub station then the next biggest town will be where it is been processed and three Months is long enough if you already have a Rifle best of Luck

• Registered Users Posts: 42 rockyvsrocky1

Update got the licence rang my town Garda station ! 20 mins later phone call back granted the licence !

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

Update got the licence rang my town Garda station ! 20 mins later phone call back granted the licence ![/QUO

happy days lad, good luck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 pigeonlips

hi does any1 know how long it takes for the license to come through within ashbourne garda station with a non restricted firearms?

Advertisement