Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CIDER NIGHT

Options
  • 27-04-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Love an odd pint of cider now and again but gonna grab a few cans of it and watch the boxing tonight.Any suggestions on the best cider out their and value for money. Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

None of the ones that come in cans :D

Double LL would be my preferred. The Longueville House one is nice, but a bit spendy for what it is. I hear good things about Stonewell but haven't tried it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

cheers gonna try 1 of them later not to many golf in morning though:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Aspalls and Westons Organic are pretty nice too, slightly easier to find than the 2 The Beernut mentioned.

Not tried the Westons, but yeah: Aspalls is great stuff.

mouth watering now time to hit the town and start looking for some apple juice!!!!

• Advertisement

If the town is Dublin, check DrinkStore on Manor Street.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Devils Bit, Druids, Stonehouse are decent, even Linden village maybe

Nick

cheers for all the info people but my "town" is so backward it dosnt do any fancy cider so its linden village :(:(:(:(:(:(

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    cheers for all the info people but my "town" is so backward it dosnt do any fancy cider so its linden village :(:(:(:(:(:(

why not put a large order into drinkstore.ie or pick up a boot load when you're next in somewhere with more choice

why not put a large order into drinkstore.ie or pick up a boot load when you're next in somewhere with more choice

yeah gonna have to do that cheers mate...... might rob the wifes laser and do that now for my next session :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Cheezypuf

As you're in nowhere-land you might like this one.

http://www.jamonadas.com/other.html

I got the cider down the bottom of the page. Price includes delivery.

It's very nice, and very very dry.

Advertisement