Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China Crisis - Buck Whaleys 26/04/12

Options
  • 27-04-2012 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Was anybody else at this gig last night ! Crazy gig with the bass player situation ! They gave a great show as always pity they do not have a bigger audience over here and some PR / Advertising for the gig would not have went amiss ! I wonder what happened to the couple who were at the bar and ejected before the gig started specifically the girl who was very loud and crude and 2 security guys carried her out very quickly ! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

I had a couple of mates at the gig peter - but haven't had a chance to ask them how it went yet, I only heard about it being on the day before, I'm pretty sure it was the same with the last one (which was also in Buck Whaleys right? ) with regards to people not knowing it was happening.....

what was the deal with the Bass player ???????

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭peterobrien100

Nibbs same venue as the last time in July 2010 it was also Buck Whaleys previously they headlined Whelans and The Button Factory but hardly anyone knew about it to last minute !

The bass player for the band forgot his passport and drove home to get it subsequently missing the flight to Dublin ! So at 6 O'Clock o the day of the gig they got a stand in bass player ! They were very late coming on but you have to put that down to extra practise !

Class band though and the stand in bass player was great ! I hope your mates enjoyed it !

Advertisement