Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Please please advise..!

• 27-04-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I've started to have some pain in my bottom gums during the week, I didn't go to the dentist as my son was making his confirmation and I was very busy etc and wanted to be there for him. Anyway I should mention I have 4impacted wisdom teeth which haven't really bothered me until now, but it's my gums I'm more worried about t.b.h. I've noticed little lumbs/pimple like things around two bottom teeth left and right. The pain is excruciating! I always brush 2 to 3 times a day and now I can't bear the thoughts of anything food, brush nothing in my mouth for the past 2days now. the pain is in my ears , head, I feel awful! My mouth is throbbing! I also think I'm starting to have fever, i've been feeling very hot then freezing. I've been taken brufen the past week to get me by but I'm actually starting to worry now in case I need an anti-biotic. I would be very grateful for any info that you may be able to give to me. As I thought I would have been able to see the dentist today but I actually slept it out (haven't been able to sleep to well, so when I did I was out cold and my family didn't want to wake me!) thank you for taking the time to read this..

Advertisement