Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is minecraft safe?

• 27-04-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

i whant to buy minecraft but i dont know if its safe is it safe and if it is how are u sure:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Safe in what way?

There's been over 5.7m downloads going by the website, just make sure you've up to date antivirus software if you're worried about buying it online..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

It's pretty safe... Just stay away from those creeper lads. They're a bit dodgy.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 21 SlowPokeDerp

dazftw wrote: »
    It's pretty safe... Just stay away from those creeper lads. They're a bit dodgy.

Yeah what he said.
    But OP, your question makes no sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Kurooi

Just go on the original minecraft site and buy it, its pretty easy and straight forward, there can hardly be any viruses since all you really get back is a little file, a torrent in a way that installs the rest of the game. No creepy winrar files. Ive never heard of anyone struggling with the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Fenrar31

I've had no problems with it. I haven't modded the game though so no dloading dodgy 3rd party programs here.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 LeBumper

Minecraft is the least safe game known to man. Once you've started it, you can't stop. First you get it, aah you're having a good time, then suddenly ****in' BOOM
    minecraft_creeper.jpg
    This little mofo comes and ruins your mother ****ing day.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9 SpidermanFTW

Nah, he's a nice guy. You just need to spend more time around him, he has quite the explosive personality.

I TRUSTED YOU!!!!
    HJYpP.jpg

AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!?!!?!?

creeper gives no f*cks.

creeper_animation_by_benderxable-d3bqz6e.gif

519866_-_Creeper_Minecraft.jpg
    dat ass

• Advertisement