Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disability allowance appeal question

Options
  • 27-04-2012 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already but I have recently been turned down for DA and am now going to appeal, my question is do I need to fill out the entire form again or is there a structured letter that applies?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tomirs

It is best policy to fill out the entire form again . Get letters from your GP and Spiciest , physical therapist ect .. if you can , Copies off x-rays , any test results as they only help your case . If you have difficulty with writing or filling in form you can also ring them and ask for an email address for correspondences or a personal interview ,
    Date and save everything as you may need it again and will save you trying to remember every detail .
    Best off luck :)

Advertisement