Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving before she wakes up

• 27-04-2012 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭

I just want to know if anyone has done this and how they felt after it. Any shame, regret or just "got the ride, time to go".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Only with girlfriends who knew I had to be home by 8 am. I generally don't sleep with one night stands, I leave afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Oh look, it's Friday evening - high-five time among the young lads who want to look cool in front of their mates. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

karl_m wrote: »
    I just want to know if anyone has done this and how they felt after it. Any shame, regret or just "got the ride, time to go".

Yeah, I take her wallet aswell:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

No matter how bad it was or how much of a horse she looked like - You stay to get a quick one in before you go your seperate ways!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Before she wakes up? Dunno bout you, but I don't put'em to sleep while I'm riding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I know a footballer who regrets it.:P

micropig wrote: »
    Yeah, I take her wallet aswell:pac:

I have a buddy who genuinely steals their ID's (Garda Age Card, Student ID's and even Leaving Cert Results). He gave a load away when he got a girlfriend, fool he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Dudess wrote: »
    Oh look, it's Friday evening - high-five time among the young lads who want to look cool in front of their mates. ;)

aww do you want a hug :)?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Leave before she came round was always my thing.Thank God for alcohol,getting ugly men like me laid for centuries

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Leaving before she wakes up

Are straight wimminz allowed to post OP?

As for me, I've never left before a woman woke up. I don't really see why. If I had no interest in seeing her I could still make that clear in the morning or later without running away in the night.

And I like to get a good sleep so it'd be unusual for me to get up first.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Sometimes I read these threads and I really wonder about the people who make them up. What is the story with them? What is their buzz?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

I never leave without brekky

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

It's normally a relief to wake up and find they've gone, in fairness.

/that one time it happened, I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

I have a buddy who genuinely steals their ID's (Garda Age Card, Student ID's and even Leaving Cert Results). He gave a load away when he got a girlfriend, fool he is.

The foook? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Did it twice. Both for good reasons.

1 I had to be somewhere early next day - and I woke up pretty late and had to get out quickly and didn't have time to wake her and deal with conversation

2 girl was complete nuts and I did not want to be subjected to more of her craziness so as soon as she was fast a sleep I was outta there half dressed running out front door. Mad

You know Larry?:pac:

IrishAm wrote: »
    The foook? :eek:
    He's a bastard, his holy grail would be a passport just before someone needs it...
    You know Larry?:pac:

Killian, maybe they are related though? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

This is why I lock the door when we get home. Mah Babydaddy aint goin nowhere.

*returns to dysfunctionalizing johnnies*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

He's a bastard, his holy grail would be a passport just before someone needs it...

Dunno about age cards, student ids and leaving results but I reckon he would be prosecuted if he was found robbing a passport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Hate to say I probably would've done this one time. But then I remembered she had said to me on the night that she could give me a lift home in the morning. So it was worth the stay just so I didn't have to get the bus/walk :o

• Advertisement

IrishAm wrote: »
    Dunno about age cards, student ids and leaving results but I reckon he would be prosecuted if he was found robbing a passport.

That's a pretty big if, he gets away with everything :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

If he left before the morning, he'd have to get a taxi home, and that'd be a lot of money. so he stays till he can get the luas. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Isn't there a debate going on in Egypt about this?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Yes to my shame I have done it, I did feel guilty at first, but then it became routine and it doesn't feel to bad anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

44leto wrote: »
    Yes to my shame I have done it, I did feel guilty at first, but then it became routine and it doesn't feel to bad anymore.

Subtle "I have lots of sex" brag :pac:.

• Site Banned Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Ares

Generally don't sleep particularly well when with another person so I'll always wake up early around 7.30 or 8. Just in time to get the bus home. Ideal.

No point paying €20 for a taxi when if you wait 3 hours you can get the bus for €1.80. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Subtle "I have lots of sex" brag :pac:.

I truly wish, just me blagging rather then bragging.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

Before I was eagerly snapped up by my current OH of 10 years; I would be often found in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the lady of pleasure that I was just after spending the night with. Once I ended up chasing cattle all morning with one lucky ladies father;cos her brother didn't make it home. Most women would be delighted to have my around most of the next day and it was only the occasional one who asked me to leave shortly after I would burst into rhyme.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭karl_m

Augmerson wrote: »
    Sometimes I read these threads and I really wonder about the people who make them up. What is the story with them? What is their buzz?

I was generally just looking forward to the replies :rolleyes:
    I've never done it myself but heard of friends that have and always wondered what others(especially girls) thought of it.

To me sex is just sex, nothing special about it, just another form of pleasure, and don't see why two people can't enjoy one night. Then again I'm a bloke and probably don't know what I'm saying. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

Domo230 wrote: »
    AH can never "leave".

How does one leave their right hand?

The first step is cheating with your left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Loopy wrote: »
    It's normally a relief to wake up and find they've gone, in fairness.

[SIZE="1"]/that one time it happened, I mean.[/SIZE]

Not a snuggler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

Augmerson wrote: »

I was generally just looking forward to the replies :rolleyes:
    I've never done it myself but heard of friends that have and always wondered what others(especially girls) thought of it.

To me sex is just sex, nothing special about it, just another form of pleasure, and don't see why two people can't enjoy one night. Then again I'm a bloke and probably don't know what I'm saying. :p
    I'm a woman and I kind of agree with yah, I don't do sleepovers either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭karl_m

gcgirl wrote: »
    I'm a woman and I kind of agree with yah, I don't do sleepovers either

I suppose the reason I would leave straight after it or the next morning is I think it would be awkward explaining how it was only a one night stand.
    I'm sure most girls wont mind, but I've experienced and heard stories of some "drama" girls.

That and telling them before hand that you're only in it for the ride might not end well.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

I never slept with anyone I wanted to run away from. Solves that problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

I have never left if it is a one night stand.
    I have left a few relationships while they were away. Can't do with all that dramatic sh!te. When it's over it's over, both parties know. It takes one to confirm it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Did it once and found myself trapped between a closed hall door and a porch door that needed a key to open. Ended up having to knock on the front door until she woke up, came downstairs and 'rescued' me. Managed to convince her I suffer from insomnia and was nipping outside for a cig.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

So glad I never had a one night stand :D

Dirty stop-outs the lot of yis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Generally I can convince even the shyest girls into a threesome, or foursome. So it's hard to get away without waking them, you would think? You'd be wrong, generally they are so exhausted with my crazy stamina that the two or three girls sleep soundly as I sneak out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

AH.. you must mean entering, before she wake up. Good enough reason to leave, before she wake up - but she were that unconscious I've a feeling she may never wake up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,529 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I make her breakfast, but not too much as she has to keep space for meeting the parents for dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Did it once in Serbia. I had get flight although her snoring helped me get out on time;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

Do any of you ever bring them back to yours? If so, do they sneak out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

wiping your charlie in the curtains and legging it before she wakes up is called a b n' b (bed not breakfast)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Hate to say I probably would've done this one time. But then I remembered she had said to me on the night that she could give me a lift home in the morning. So it was worth the stay just so I didn't have to get the bus/walk :o

So you got a ride then a ride!
    Sweet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Jerked off into her face cream too.

Dermighty wrote: »
    Jerked off into her face cream too.

Do you put her toothbrush up your anus as well?

Do you put her toothbrush up your anus as well?

I'm not an animal, just a caveman!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

I had sex once, I clung on for dear life but she got away in the end.

I had sex once, I clinged on for dear life but she got away in the end.

clung.

funny story though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 232 ✭✭LilyCricket

So done it. Wake up, cringe, gather your stuff as quiet as you can, afraid to breathe. Get out of the bedroom run to the door. The relief when you see blue skys and feel the fresh air

amazing

• Advertisement
Advertisement