Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving before she wakes up

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

No one likes to snuggle any more :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Went home with this random girl one night having mauled the face off eachother in a bar. She reinforced (perhaps as many as 5 times) that nothing was going to happen. At the stage we got to her house (why did we go if she didn't want a ride?) I was fit for sleep so we went to sleep. I woke up at about 5am with her using my hand to rub her box, while I was completely asleep. She had made no attempt to wake me up either. In addition to the fact that I found this weird (it genuinely wasn't one of those moments where you get on with it and ride her) she was a complete asshole of a person so I just got up, got dressed and never saw her again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Not a snuggler?

Get out of here you weirdo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Loopy wrote: »
    Not a snuggler?

Get out of here you weirdo!

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

totes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Only to the ones who agreed to be tied up.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Wild Bill

karl_m wrote: »
    I just want to know if anyone has done this and how they felt after it. Any shame, regret or just "got the ride, time to go".

I always leave before me ma wakes up.

I have to start at 8am and she's retired.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭nedoo

Never, a ride is a ride and a hung over ride is a great cure, if she was good enough to bed the night before one more go will never hurt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Dermighty wrote: »
    Went home with this random girl one night having mauled the face off eachother in a bar. She reinforced (perhaps as many as 5 times) that nothing was going to happen. At the stage we got to her house (why did we go if she didn't want a ride?) I was fit for sleep so we went to sleep. I woke up at about 5am with her using my hand to rub her box, while I was completely asleep. She had made no attempt to wake me up either. In addition to the fact that I found this weird (it genuinely wasn't one of those moments where you get on with it and ride her) she was a complete asshole of a person so I just got up, got dressed and never saw her again.

When they are bringing you to their house while saying "Nothing is going to happen" it means something is gonna happen.

If you get to her house with her having not said that and THEN she says it, leave, just to avoid possible accusations and all that. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Wild Bill wrote: »
    I always leave before me ma wakes up.

I have to start at 8am and she's retired.

Start your ma?:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

When they are bringing you to their house while saying "Nothing is going to happen" it means something is gonna happen.

If you get to her house with her having not said that and THEN she says it, leave, just to avoid possible accusations and all that. :pac:

Well my brain wasn't doing much of the thinking at the time :P

What a stupid bitch too!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Went back to a hotel one night with a girl a good few years ago.
    Had to leave for work so tried leaving without waking her.

Stepped on and likely crushed her hair straightener.
    She woke and I had to run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

ok.no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,178 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Yes. Felt really bad about it but it was like a switch was flicked after the sex. It was my first one night stand and it wasn't for me. Just felt nothing for her and had no desire to ever see her again. So got the feck out of there and walked home.

Advertisement