Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Store Mullingar

Options
  • 27-04-2012 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the pet store in Mullingar has a website?

Not having any look searching on Google and can't find them on Facebook either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Does anyone know if the pet store in Mullingar has a website?

Not having any look searching on Google and can't find them on Facebook either.

Mullingar Pet Store, which used to based beside Brackens Butchers/O'Briens Renault on the Lynn Road, moved a couple of months ago to a smaller shop near the Fire Station. At the time the owner told me that the rent was too high in the bigger store. Business was down. A year ago they were working on a website, a DIY job, but it never got finished. Passing the new shop during the week, there is a sign up saying they are 'Closing Down'.

The only other pet store in Mullingar is 'Pets 'N More' beside Penneys/M&S. There website is www.petsandmore.ie but it's empty at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

I see there is a pet store opening in one of the units beside Tesco.

TheBody wrote: »
    I see there is a pet store opening in one of the units beside Tesco.

Cheers! Must check that out. Not a bad location - could do well. There is room for another pet store. Pity we don't get a big one like Maxi Zoo or Pet Mania like in Tullamore or Longford. Again Mullingar loses out on the big stores. What do we have to do?

I only noticed the banner on the side of the building this week. Might be another week or two yet before it opens. I shop in Tesco regularly so I'll post it here if I notice it open (and I remember!!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Cheers for the replies guys.

Hopefully the one near Tesco will be opened soon, will keep an eye in this thread and on local papers for any info about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

The one opening in Tesco is the same as the one in Athlone - Pet World. The actual store isn't that big, but the one in Athlone is pretty good.

http://www.petworlddirect.ie/index.php

The one opening in Tesco is the same as the one in Athlone - Pet World. The actual store isn't that big, but the one in Athlone is pretty good.

Great news

I see that Pet World is now open at Tesco mullingar.

I have a leaflet for 20% discount on any purchase in the shop. Its valid till 26th June (I think). Assumed they would have delivered these around town. Otherwise could always chance it in the shop itself.

Advertisement