Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Vapers Website Hacked

• 27-04-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

Just been over to UKVapers website and it has been hacked by some crowd calling themselves J for justice or something like that. Best stay clear of it until they sort it out seems all the threads have been locked over there by the hackers!!!:mad::mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Hackers funded by 'Big Tobacco' no doubt! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

eeloe wrote: »
    Hackers funded by 'Big Tobacco' no doubt! Haha

You never know whos behind that crap. Just had a quick look there now and ukv have closed the forum completely for emergency maintenance. Hopefully not too much damage done as it is a good forum.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I got an email from them there,something to do with some occupy movement wanting to occupy the houses of parliament,so I presume that's who's behind it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

Y'know, the older I get the more disallusioned I get with some people.

Most folk are alright. They do their own thing, get on with their lives & generally don't cause any probs..

However.

There are some out there who base their whole lives at looking at other people doing this & complain.

Why?

God knows.

My theory is that they're in some way miserable & they want everyone else to 'feel their pain'.

Guess what?

I want these types to disappear up their own duffell coats into a world where they can live on nothing else but Dog-Faeces.

Unfortunately this can't happen unless I'm running the show:D

All hail Stained Class, and his glorious new regieme!

• Advertisement

All hail Stained Class, and his glorious new regieme!

Welcome to your new Classic Overlords!:D

Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to? For updates and stuff?

Do you have a newsletter I could subscribe to? For updates and stuff?

I'm a bit of an armchair philosopher sometimes. The missus can testify to this.

Now that I have a wider audience for my my own brand of original thinking, I might consider looking into something like this.

I'm thinking of calling my new movement 'Class War'.

I think it would be a force for good & would give great benefit to society, people who don't Vape & um......well everyone really.

I'm not good with 'puters, so I'd have to use snail mail to broadcast my manifesto.

Still. Imagine having your own little band of followers. I think I might call them Brownshirts. Then I'd have the SS. Special Stained division.:cool:

We would then pick out people we don't like &....................................was this done before?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I'm a bit of an armchair philosopher sometimes. The missus can testify to this.

Now that I have a wider audience for my my own brand of original thinking, I might consider looking into something like this.

I'm thinking of calling my new movement 'Class War'.

I think it would be a force for good & would give great benefit to society, people who don't Vape & um......well everyone really.

I'm not good with 'puters, so I'd have to use snail mail to broadcast my manifesto.

Still. Imagine having your own little band of followers. I think I might call them Brownshirts. Then I'd have the SS. Special Stained division.:cool:

We would then pick out people we don't like &....................................was this done before?:confused:

Erm Confused:rolleyes: What kind of juice were you vaping when you wrote this because I want some:D:D

newmark wrote: »
    Erm Confused:rolleyes: What kind of juice were you vaping when you wrote this because I want some:D:D

It was a Class!!!!!!!!!!.:D

A bit Stained though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement