Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title Track from new Gojira album streaming online

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

I love it :P Gojira rule

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

It's brilliant, can't wait for the album.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

Just read Roadrunner's been closed :mad:

Oh, new Gojira :) Great song.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I love the new song. Once again they're making awesome music that's brimming with originality and freshness.

I love Gojira for this. Joe just writes what he feels, nothing tacked on for the sake of it. The end result is some high quality music.

Cannot wait to hear the album

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I haven't listened to the new track yet because I'm waiting for the album release, but I'm excited by your reactions.

I liked this short video on the recording of the album.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

I'm not huge on death metal but I was a big fan of their song Oroborus from the last album. Listening to this new one now and it's hitting me hard! Awesome stuff for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Thought I'd bump this thread as the album came out today.

I picked it up and am just finishing my first playthrough now, so this is a very initial impression. I think the production is very flat sounding on some of the tracks. They sound kind of empty or something. That's quite negative for me.
    But that said I think it will be a grower for me. I enjoyed it the more it progressed.

Stand out tracks for me after the first listen are the title track and The Gift of Guilt.

Advertisement