Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly Hector newbie question

Options
  • 27-04-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭

I just know the "in" joke here must be obvious and I am going to out my self as a total idiot newbie for asking this but I can not find an explanation on google et al.

What is there not one but three Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs references in Hector Ep 2? Is there some connection with the writing staff or the actors that I am blissfully unaware of or is it something else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Not the gobsh*te from Navan, it's Telltale's Hector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Rah hu ra hu tahuu let urself goooooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Ah yes I see now why my post was temp locked and I was directed to the TV forum. I was far from clear.

No I just got around to playing the three episodes of Hector from Tell Tale this weekend. While they made quite a few humorous nods towards popular culture, television and movies I noticed that there were three such digs at the Movie "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs".

It just piqued my curiosity if there was some link between the writers, game makers, voice actors or something else that I was missing and had a feeling that maybe some of the gaming gurus over here might shed some light.

Advertisement