Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bills Bills Bills, More ****ing Bills

• 27-04-2012 9:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Getting sick of our government regime that "runs" this kunt-tree

Just got a bill for close to €200 for bin collection, black / green bin for a 3 month period. Only left the green bin out 12 times ( which is free ) and the black bin 6 times or twice per every collection.

I do not understand why my bills are this expensive but really getting tired of this FG regime, sucking the life & money out of my current account.

There is no longer a way to keep on top of things except for turning to illegal enterprises - ( none of which I should go to jail for, everything else in the kunt-tree seems to get away with everything, including murder )

so I've decided to jump on the band wagon to save & make as much cash as possible whatever illegal means necassary ) I no longer give a $h!t

Oh, btw just heard the regime which is forcing us to install water metres, will be installing said water metres and then charging us for the actual install which is total BS.

Install will cost roughly €450, hardware / meter will cost €175 but the regime not only wants to charge you for the hardware & install, they want to rip you off for it as well so they plan to overcharge you by €275 just for the laugh.

The sad thing is there are so many metro's around that they will agree with the "regime"

Oh what a sad kunt-tree / people we have become.

Anyway - let me know where you have seen illegal dumping of rubbish

I await your on-slaught ( metro's )

thnx all !!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Are you an idiot?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

what's a metro?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

Illegally dumped thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

darokane wrote: »
    Are you an idiot?

Yeah - tbh I'm a massive twat my man I know.
    Just manically depressed, suicidal.

thinking of leaving this $h!thole and if I do I will never EVER come back here.

Might move to North Korea, at least their I'll have more freedom......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

Too many metro's, we've none around these parts. Town gets everyting:mad:

• Advertisement

Stiffler2 wrote: »

Sligo is a sh1thole alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

I tend to agree with you op.... Well most of it ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

ah that's ok so, I hear N.Korea is lovely this time of year, they also have loads of jobs in the nuclear industry, there's a big jobs boom atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

ranting and ravings
    > thats the way to go :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭shedweller

Stiffler, i get your underlying point. But what are we going to do about this?

Nothing, apart from bending over.

Our Great Leaders need the money to pay their masters.
    If we all stopped buying anything in the morning they would simply raise taxes to near 100% and take it all.
    It's the way things work these days.
    So pay your bin charges and be happy you can still bitch about it on your computer that is connected to the internet and electricity that you can still pay for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

Go Stiffler go let it out man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 472 ✭✭crapmanjoe

Getting sick of our government regime that "runs" this kunt-tree

Just got a bill for close to €200 for bin collection, black / green bin for a 3 month period. Only left the green bin out 12 times ( which is free ) and the black bin 6 times or twice per every collection.

I do not understand why my bills are this expensive but really getting tired of this FG regime, sucking the life & money out of my current account.

There is no longer a way to keep on top of things except for turning to illegal enterprises - ( none of which I should go to jail for, everything else in the kunt-tree seems to get away with everything, including murder )

so I've decided to jump on the band wagon to save & make as much cash as possible whatever illegal means necassary ) I no longer give a $h!t

Oh, btw just heard the regime which is forcing us to install water metres, will be installing said water metres and then charging us for the actual install which is total BS.

Install will cost roughly €450, hardware / meter will cost €175 but the regime not only wants to charge you for the hardware & install, they want to rip you off for it as well so they plan to overcharge you by €275 just for the laugh.

The sad thing is there are so many metro's around that they will agree with the "regime"

Oh what a sad kunt-tree / people we have become.

Anyway - let me know where you have seen illegal dumping of rubbish

I await your on-slaught ( metro's )

thnx all !!!

It probably includes the annual charge or else your dumping pure concrete in the black bins

Either way shut up moaning! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Pedant

No party in the Dáil, in my mind, will solve the problem, they are mere puppets. I blame the Dao (as I like to call it), the way things are, the bureaucracy, those who really pull the strings. The only way the Dao can be changed is through revolution (not violent, specifically), but seemingly nobody's willing to go that far. Once the public realise that you don't need a government for the state to survive, merely a bureaucracy, then the seeds of revolution will be planted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Then just leave.

I'm not being snarky about it, but if you don't like this current system have a look at other more tax-lax countries and see if you could find a job there.

Personally once college is over I plan to head off somewhere warm for a few years, watch this country implode then return when the dust settles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Don't forget to send us a postcard OP

Where To wrote: »
    Don't forget to send us a postcard OP

I bet you a tenner he won't leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭micropig

I bet you a tenner he won't leave.

I bet a tenner he won't send a postcard either:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

What illegal activities are you talking of?
    Ive started smoking weed again. I feel so homo. Lets start a homo gang and beat the piss out of all these metros.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Well I know this is After Hours, but to those people commenting, I hope you never feel so depressed you want to leave. Saying such horrible stuff to another human being.

To the OP:
    Bernies bins do collection for 9:50 each collection, or 25 euro a month. You should look into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Have we got metrophobes now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

@ OP. Dont pay you bills for a few weeks, book a cheap flight to the sun tonight, find a cheap hotel, (dont bother with package deals they're nonsense) and chill.

plus, drink some alcohol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Illegal dumpers are ****ing dirty scumbags.

Advertisement