Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation in the Maynooth/Celbridge area June-Sept. 2012

Options
  • 27-04-2012 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,

I'm a DCU student working in the Maynooth area this summer. I'm looking for a room to rent in a house or a room in a student accommodation complex either in Maynooth or near a bus stop in Celbridge.

There isn't a whole lot of options on daft and the NUIM campus is for NUIM students only. I'm finding it hard to find anything suitable.

I'd really appreciate any help or suggestions.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MCCA

The campus accommodation is available to book on an adhoc basis to the public also. They have accommodation on the south campus all year round and during the Summer the apartments are available to rent also. Their website is www.maynoothcampus.com check it our they have different option to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kapricornn

Hi Jonn0415,

I have a house in Beaufield. its on the daft website now. Its available from June - Sept ,€50 per week.

Good luck with your search.

Kapricornn

• Registered Users Posts: 11 emmaocal

Hi we have two rooms to rent in Maynooth in Carton Court, single room €200, double room €220 for the summer. message me if you're interested! Nice house, internet, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Leogirl

I have a room to let in Celbridge, rent is 285.00 per month (bills not included). Nice house, sharing with one female. Available from 01/06.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 amosamus

I have Three bedroom apartment in Maynooth. which has unbelievable views, overlooking a fruit orchard also, The apartment has a lovely mature garden out front also, bedrooms are very large,Fully equipped kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Gas Range,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,and internet WiFi,flat screen TV and cable network, Granite Counter,washing machine,Large living rooms with appliances including in- suite washer and dryer,electric heating . lots of maintenance work completed on the property including fully resealed and protected roof, not part of a complex so no communal fees/pool etc, walking distance to the center. The apartment is available for rent at 300 Euros per month per room with security deposit at 600Euros.Get back to me if you are interested via e-mail danielaesser23@yahoo.com
    Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 alaixa

kapricornn wrote: »
    Hi Jonn0415,

I have a house in Beaufield. its on the daft website now. Its available from June - Sept ,€50 per week.

Good luck with your search.

Kapricornn

Hi!! is any room free?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement