Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money not showing in dualsaver account? (banking 365)

Options
  • 27-04-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hello, I had some money transfer from my current account into my dual saver account today and the transaction shows under my recent transactions via banking365. However I can also view my dual saver account on banking 365 and it's balance is not reflecting the money that got transferred into it today.

Why?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭rev2.0

danny1986 wrote: »
    Hello, I had some money transfer from my current account into my dual saver account today and the transaction shows under my recent transactions via banking365. However I can also view my dual saver account on banking 365 and it's balance is not reflecting the money that got transferred into it today.

Why?

Usually shows up the day after the transfer is taken from the current account. I've never seen it show up the same day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi danny1986,

Thanks for your query. As rev2.0 correctly pointed out, the money is usually in your dualsaver account the following working day, although the transfer may take up to 3 working days.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. If you need to check on a specific transaction you can contact your branch or Banking365.

Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement