Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Forums by Post Size

• 27-04-2012 9:47pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a bit of help for a small project I am doing.I am looking to rank Irish forum's by post count.Any forum with over 100k posts.I just want to make sure I am not missing any,I think I have most of them I could be missing some in the 100k to 1 million bracket.If you know of a forum close to the 100k mark stick it in.

Boards.ie 31 Million Posts
    Politics.ie 5.1 Million
    Peoples Republic Of Cork 3.3 Million
    Weddings Online.ie 3.1 Million
    Biker.ie 2.5 Million
    Foot.ie 1.4 Million
    Askaboutmoney 1.1 Million
    Munster Fans 1 Million
    Republican.ie 1 Million
    Octane.ie 1 Million
    YBIG 880k
    Dublin.ie 730k