Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

IEM's that I have a brief recollection of...

• 27-04-2012 11:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭

This would be more suited for an OT thread or something as it will literally be one post long but I'm looking to find the name of a pair of IEM's I think I may have came across here before.

They were a pair with over-ear wires and had some special system where the wire was extra stiff to hold them into place around the ear. They were in a style similar to Soundmagic PL30's and I think they had braided wire. They were fairly cheap as well, around €25-30. Does anyone have any idea which pairs I may be thinking of?

If not, or if there are a better pair for the price, can you recommend overear IEMs in that price range?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Morf wrote: »
    Cheers. Think it could be the MEElec M6 I was thinking of. No braided cable but the rest seems right. Does anyone have any experience with them, particularly for jogging/exercise?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

M6s are the de facto best gym IEMs.

Brian wrote: »
    M6s are the de facto best gym IEMs.
    Cool, thanks. Think I'll order so.

Was looking at buying them when I saw there is also an S6 model specifically for sports wear which comes with a neoprene armband and a multi-sectional wire to allow for a shorter cable when using the armband. Would it be worth the extra money ? I never used earphones while exercising before so don't know how big an inconvenience the excess wire may be.

On a side note, I may also pick up a small mp3 play to boot. Looking at one of the Sansa models for rockboxing. Any preferences here for Clip Zip vs. Clip+?

• Advertisement
Advertisement