Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I just signed up for BeautifulPeople.COM

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Well my application is as far as I'll go with that site. I'm not gonna use it ever. I just joined out of boredom, kinda expecting to make it in, but not knowing what the standard was. Its not really 'Beautiful People' more moderately attractive to very attractive people.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

EdenHazard wrote: »
    Well my application is as far as I'll go with that site. I'm not gonna use it ever. I just joined out of boredom, kinda expecting to make it in, but not knowing what the standard was. Its not really 'Beautiful People' more moderately attractive to very attractive people.com

Now you're just trying to upset all the rejects.

I bet they used some crappy photo, if they took a nice photo they'd make it in.

Kinda feel bad for my friends, they both used decent photos and are at the very end at the 'Out' scale. One of the dudes has a pretty decent looking girlfriend as well. Just shows, confidence is the important thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Well personally I'm an egomaniac so I do. I hold my hands up and I wish I wasn't like that but factors have come into play to make me very vain(but only about myself) with others I'm the least superficial person ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Well personally I'm an egomaniac so I do. I hold my hands up and I wish I wasn't like that but factors have come into play to make me very vain(but only about myself) with others I'm the least superficial person ever.

You should talk to a mental health professional and try listening to some decent music.

(I'm thinking of your welfare 100%)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Aquila wrote: »
    I need to join this as i need to have strangers validation and approval of my physical appearance!

I think you're beautiful, Aquila.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

that aint my best pic, the clothes are dench tho, wont have any haters on the clothes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Sweet Jesus

• Advertisement

What blaad?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭DitzyPoo92

Its's saying that I'm in yayyyy:pac:

But tbh I think the whole concept of people judging if you're good looking enough to use a site is a bit sad. Only really registered out of curiosity and for the laugh. Won't be using it though haha:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Kinda feel bad for my friends, they both used decent photos and are at the very end at the 'Out' scale. One of the dudes has a pretty decent looking girlfriend as well. Just shows, confidence is the important thing.
    That or total self delusion. You're that lad with the big collars off "Republic of telly" aren't you. Knew you sounded Familiar. How's it hanging Ivor, dude?

Pottler wrote: »
    That or total self delusion. You're that lad with the big collars off "Republic of telly" aren't you. Knew you sounded Familiar. How's it hanging Ivor, dude?

WRONG.

I said the guy had a good looking girlfriend, hence its confidence. If he's self-deluded into thinking he's good looking and gets girls, then thats confidence you moron

DitzyPoo92 wrote: »
    Its's saying that I'm in yayyyy:pac:

But tbh I think the whole concept of people judging if you're good looking enough to use a site is a bit sad. Only really registered out of curiosity and for the laugh. Won't be using it though haha:)

It does feel good tho, you wouldn't be human if you didn't. For worse we live in a superficial society where looks are paramount and when people reinforce your confidence your gonna feel good, especially on a site designated for weeding out 'uglies'
    Its one of them situations when your on the other side it feels great, but tbh when I first joined I was proper bricking it. I was gonna hide behind my username as a reason for not making it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

I feel sorry for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Is the OP Samantha Brick in drag?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Does "dench" come from Judi Dench?

"Here bud, dem jeans are well dench, dey're as quality as Judi Dench's performance as Gertrude in da Royal Shakespeare's series of productions of Hamlet in da summer of 1979, wha?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

The tone in this thread has changed. At the start it was all 'Haha's and smiles', but now that I have been certified Beautiful, the tables have surely turned and I'm now merely a pariah among the vast swathes of ordinary folk that surround me.

*™ I'm clearly joking, don't take me literally*

Its ok swampdonkey some of us haven't changed our attitude :cool:

I've news for you - truly beautiful people don't need a website to tell them they are beautiful - the randomers gawking at them on the street are plenty sign enough.
    make me very vain(but only about myself)

Um.....is there another way to be vain ?
    Is the OP Samantha Brick in drag?

:D

Brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Look, if i had a credit card i wouldn't bother with that, i'd be straight on adultfriendfinder.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

weeell .. I am beautiful on the outside.. *tee hee*

I am about to do all yore a big favor and take our ranking on there a good deal higher. Or off the bottom likely.. and close to the top. Thank me later.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

youre on and on about how great looking you are. I ws looking at your posts. You need to post a pic and prove it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

• Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

Eden, can i ask you lad, are you trying to get legendary threads or become a legendary poster? I might be wrong but it appears validation is quite high on your list of priorities. I think you like attention you get here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,657 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

:pac:How the feck is this thread still going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭LaVail

:pac:How the feck is this thread still going

Because the OP got 2 winks :eek:

LaVail wrote: »
    Because the OP got 2 winks :eek:

Plus it's not often you get a real life Derek Zoolander!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I got accepted last month. Complete waste of time. Something like 10 euro a month and there is feck all people in it.

It is also very racist. Anybody who is not white regardless of how hot they are always get voted off. Its pretty sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I just added the first person ever to my ignore list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

I got accepted last month. Complete waste of time. Something like 10 euro a month and there is feck all people in it.

It is also very racist. Anybody who is not white regardless of how hot they are always get voted off. Its pretty sad.

Attractive people can be racist too? Hollywood lies to me once again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

OP, this is kinda pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Born to Die

cocoshovel wrote: »

Is this him?

Has he crapped his jeans?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

just signed up for it aswell.... :cool:

oh god I hope I dont have to compinsate by thinking I have a beautiful personality.

The haters are out in force anyway. I made it in with my username as Belieber, thats gotta count for something.

and guys lighten up, 'this is kinda sad' you guys post on internet forums(just like me) your not in position to call anyone out for 'sadness'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Stop slagging off the OP for being beautiful, its a burden and he has to carry it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

44leto wrote: »
    Stop slagging off the OP for being beautiful, its a burden and he has to carry it.

Its true - our little swampdonkey has come along way!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sad thread is very sad.

Op I suggest you go and read our charter very carefully.

Then read it again.

After you've done that, think carefully before starting another thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement