Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

do you cry?

• 28-04-2012 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭

and will you admit to it here :p

I do, just had a good cry. you need to let the bad **** out :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Only through my penis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Nope. The max I cry a year would be once if even. Didn't even cry at my dads funeral and he was my hero. Doesn't mean I don't care, just means my tear ducts don't work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I hue & cry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Mr. Rager wrote: »
    Only through my penis.

Then what comes outta your eyes?

eeeewwwwww!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Domo230 wrote: »
    No

I punch inanimate objects.
    It's much manlier.
    Afterwards my fists cry tears of blood.

oh I do that to, concrete walls usually :cool: have to keep the manly balance

• Advertisement

Then what comes outta your mouth

****e :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

Not much, just sometimes during chick flicks, rom coms, television ads, when people say something in a certain way that makes me feel inadequate, when I can't do something, when I look in the mirror, when I think about 3 legged puppies, when people die in films, during the news sometimes, fair city, when I get drunk, when I think about my life, rejection makes me cry, sad songs, and when something good happens, like a win in a match, or someone gets married etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

jaysus AH is very emotional tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

My aunt cryed when mod flnders died on the simpsons. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ehhh....generally "no"! But have sobbed buckets 3 times in the last month :o

-Seeing my Dad being made redundant after 35 yrs workin his backside off in a job he loved. Long story, will leave it at that.Bawled.
    -One of my best friends (who also seriously never cries), getting married to the honest to god love of her life (long time coming). Happy tears.
    -Watching Hachi, that bloody soppy dog movie.....i tried very very hard but i nearly choked on my tears at the end reminding me of my best dog buddy i lost 3 years ago.Happy and sad tears, mixed with wine.

Apart from that...no...tough as nails me :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I cried once . The missus was sick , I had to make the dinner myself , the table was set the drinks were poured , I had everything ready , finally sat down after sitting over a hot stove all day . She asked for salt , I had to get back up and fish it out of the press .
    Women'll make you cry .
    If thats not a country song it should be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

cloptrop wrote: »
    I cried once . The missus was sick , I had to make the dinner myself , the table was set the drinks were poured , I had everything ready , finally sat down after sitting over a hot stove all day . She asked for salt , I had to get back up and fish it out of the press .
    Women'll make you cry .
    If thats not a country song it should be.

Did you burn yourself, by sitting over a hot stove? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Did you burn yourself, by sitting over a hot stove? :eek:

No my tear ducts let me down that day , but my cheeks stayed ice cold the whole (HOLE) time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

anniehoo wrote: »
    Ehhh....generally "no"! But have sobbed buckets 3 times in the last month :o

Can you move next door to me when the water charges hit, I will supply barrels and make you watch Hachi on a loop, I'll even cry with you.

Result!

Cry 'til I Die

.. did Roy Orbison cry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Yep quite frequently.not at films or soppy **** like that,but real stuff like my own issues. I almost welled up reading about the little boy that died after falling from the balcony the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Yes. Big time. Feel great afterwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

All the time.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/walkseva/ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg

Real men aren't afraid of anything, even crying. You lot that don't cry are a bunch of pussies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I think once or twice i've seen my boyfriends eyes well up a little,and tbh it makes me like him even more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

You're crying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Breaking up at 19 and at the end of Babylon 5. B5 took more getting over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yep, thankfully I haven't lost anyone close to me, but will well up at sad/happy videos and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

it was windy and cold today and it made my eyes watery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

How else does one cleanse their soul?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Reminded me of this.
    jaysus AH is very emotional tonight

Do you need a shoulder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

No, turns out I'm dead inside.

Millicent wrote: »
    No, turns out I'm dead inside.

You'd want to have that checked out.

I know someone who died from that

johnos1984 wrote: »
    You'd want to have that checked out.

I know someone who died from that

See, therein lies the problem. I would be worried but I've lost the ability to feel feelings. Happened in that feeling fire of '02.

• Advertisement

See, therein lies the problem. I would be worried but I've lost the ability to feel feelings. Happened in that feeling fire of '02.

You most probably just need a sepository to feel alive again

johnos1984 wrote: »
    You most probably just need a sepository to feel alive again

I'd feel something alright--I'm going with violated and chafing rather than alive though.

I'd feel something alright--I'm going with violated and chafing rather than alive though.

Ah, but you could feel those without being alive now could you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

Then what comes outta your eyes?

eeeewwwwww!!!

That's gotta sting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I want to mention because it's all about me when it comes to emotions, I cried when I heard Pixies play "Where Is My Mind?" live. The memories attached to that song, man...........

Numina wrote: »
    That's gotta sting.

it does, it really does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Can't remember the last time I ever cried. Was definitely when I was a kid anyways, probably over something silly like one of my hoes not making me enough money on the street.

Girlfriend finds it robotic that I don't show emotions like sadness or shed tears. I just never have the urge.

Maybe I am robotic, would certainly explain why I have a USB port instead of an arsehole...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

only for Bambi, The Lion King, Marley and Me. . .and Gremlins 2, poor little guys were just misunderstood

I cry from my eye just like rain from the sky don't know why but i try k I lie its a stye

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭crfcaio

I haven't cried for YEARS now... I guess last time I cried was some good 6 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,681 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Only when family members died. Never seen my brother cry though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

I'm renowned for it. Think one of my mates was upset that I DIDNT cry at her wedding!

Advertisement