Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things your dog did

• 28-04-2012 4:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

One summer I came back from college. My dog was all happy and would follow me everywhere. He never wore a lead.

Well one day he was behind me when I went into the local grocers.

He ran in after me and had a piss on a sack of spuds. The lady who owned the shop went mad. She started dissing my ma cause she didn't know who I was.

It's a shame he only pissed in her shop.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Some people shouldn't have a dog. You are one of those people.
    Cool story though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

My dog befriended a stray sheep that broke into our back yard and they ran off together. It was awful funny but annoying at the same time. Whenever the dog was inside, the sheep would be baaing for her.

We used to also mind a dog who lived about half a mile away. Our dog worshipped him, it was the only dog that she would tolerate. He was put down 5 years ago. To this day, if we are walking and we pass his house, she stops and looks for him.

She also barks at animals and bearded men on the telly.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 43 Sparklepants!

She started dissing your ma. OP you must be the whitest man in the world.

Nice story, and your dog is a boss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Here we go... more puppy love.

Come on then; more reasons I should never submit to getting a dog for companionship.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

died.

:(

• Advertisement

Sorry to hear that.

but when my cat died I picked up that frigid corpse by the tail like a lollipop and bunged it in the bin - done and dusted.

And I didnt reminisce about him on here either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Here we go... more puppy love.

Come on then; more reasons I should never submit to getting a dog for companionship.

I'm sure my dog would have pissed on your shoes. Good boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Brothers Alsatian ripped the saddle of his Honda 350 to shreds leaving foam and vinyl scattered all over the garden. He wasn't too happy. :p

I'm sure my dig would have pissed on your shoes. Good boy.

right, because he's an extension of yourself and at your every command. Pretty certain my cat wouldn't have done likewise, these dog owners man.. ****ing take it to the pet forum. Don't get too attached fellas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Ate a pair of tights off the washing line. Pooped them half way out, then spent half a day walking around the garden with two tails until my mum put on the rubber gloves and performed the extraction like a magician.

The WTF look on the dog's face when she was doing it was the best bit though.

• Advertisement

aw that's cute man.. You pucker up to that fing once you pulled em tights out of it or what you know what I did when I held that dead cat over the dustbin? I didn't stand there, reflecting. I let go

/damn cat didn't do shìt in fairness. Well it did that alright.. otherwise, nothing to report. Bastards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

LH Pathe wrote: »
    when my cat died I picked up that frigid corpse by the tail like a lollipop and bunged it in the bin.

And I didnt reminisce about him on here either

Yeah? Well he would have ate you if you died.

.. don't keep me up with this stuff chuck he could eat me at that point I don't care. are you saying cats don't either hmm..

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭laoisforliam

The prick is always answering the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

Text me to let me know that he had destroyed the house while I was at work. Fúcker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I had him in my mas house a few weeks ago. He made his way into my sisters room, chewed up all her make-up brushes, scattered all her brand new make-up all over the room, ate a lipstick, and pissed in her shoe. And there was make-up puppy paw prints all over her bed. He did all this in the space of 5mins.
    It was funny to see him run down the stairs with make-up all over his face though.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Worst thing one of mine did was eat through a plasterboard wall.Right through it.
    Came in from work one evening and theres the dog curled up on the sofa.Couldnt figure out how he got from the kitchen to the sitting room until we saw a huge hole in the wall.

He also ate my wallet one night and about 70 pounds in cash.He passed them the next day completely intact.
    Cue me washing them and using the cash to order takeaways for a few days--things were tight that week :)

Oh yeah he destroyed all my DIY tools--Ate a drill,an electric sander,an electric screwdriver--seemd to have a taste for the cables.

And another time he ate my dads cheque book--try explaining that to the bank---"yeah the dog ate it"--The looks my dad got from the branch manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

When my dog was a puppy she was great at recycling.

She used to eat her own sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Actually ate my homework, strangely enough the teacher was ok with that story(After I showed the note from mom)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

He ran away one valentine's night. We were all so worried, but he just strutted back up to the house the next morning.
    He clearly just went out to get the ride...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭girl2

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Worst thing one of mine did was eat through a plasterboard wall.Right through it.
    Came in from work one evening and theres the dog curled up on the sofa.Couldnt figure out how he got from the kitchen to the sitting room until we saw a huge hole in the wall.

He also ate my wallet one night and about 70 pounds in cash.He passed them the next day completely intact.
    Cue me washing them and using the cash to order takeaways for a few days--things were tight that week :)

Oh yeah he destroyed all my DIY tools--Ate a drill,an electric sander,an electric screwdriver--seemd to have a taste for the cables.

And another time he ate my dads cheque book--try explaining that to the bank---"yeah the dog ate it"--The looks my dad got from the branch manager.

What the hell kinda dog do you have??

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

the mother set the house alarm one morning forgetting she'd let the dog in the kitchen....cue her getting a phone call from the neighbours to let her know it was going off, and the poor dog had shat himself several times in fear of the noise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

Scratched her arse on my new rug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

My dog ate my sofa.It was a right off.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

girl2 wrote: »

It was a Samoyed puppy.Hes long since departed but he was seriously a bit nuts when he was a puppy.

He grew out of it though and was a huge loss when he passed on but I`ll never forget how much that dog cost me in damages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 watchmenow

Eat Sh1t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

In any of you havent read: TextFromDog you should stop what you are doing and make sure no one is around to see you laughing out loud at the computer screen.

It wins an internet.

• Advertisement

DeVore wrote: »
    In any of you havent read: TextFromDog you should stop what you are doing and make sure no one is around to see you laughing out loud at the computer screen.

It wins an internet.

That is one funny site.Pissing myself laughing here at some of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

I was laughing so much that I ran to the corner shop and pissed on the grocers veg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

ran half a mile with a 100 bag of black sacks unravelling from his mouth while I chased after him.

Not my dog though, I never had a dog :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

My dog befriended a stray sheep that broke into our back yard and they ran off together. It was awful funny but annoying at the same time. Whenever the dog was inside, the sheep would be baaing for her.

We used to also mind a dog who lived about half a mile away. Our dog worshipped him, it was the only dog that she would tolerate. He was put down 5 years ago. To this day, if we are walking and we pass his house, she stops and looks for him.

She also barks at animals and bearded men on the telly.

if your dog shags the sheep is the offspring a sheep dog? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

if your dog shags the sheep is the offspring a sheep dog? :D

Don't be silly!

It would clearly be a shítsewe

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭aoife1991

girl2 wrote: »

Obviously a hungry one! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

One summer I came back from college. My dog was all happy and would follow me everywhere. He never wore a lead.
    Oh, so not like those dogs that go find a lead to put on themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Go around with a hideous boner, is what 'jumps' straight to mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

When i was a kid i had this pup who took a massive dump on our kitchen floor. I had to clean it up and it stank so bad i puked on it.

Not cool.

Advertisement