Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cool things you'd like to do

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

bungee jump

sky dives training so can go without tandem

sky dive........ but without the parachute and the tandem jumper. so long suckas!!!! eat your heart out patrick swazee :pac:

its on the end of the bucket list. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 chrisby

I enjoy mountaineering and have been on several expeditions throughout Europe. I enjoy hill walking and trekking also, I'm lucky enough to live near the Slieve Blooms so I've ample facility to indulge my hobby.
    Did you know the Slieve Bloom Walking club has guided walks in the Slieve Bloom Mountains every weekend on Saturdays and Sundays. Have a look at Slieve Bloom Outdoors on facebook for information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

Me and the missus were having this conversation the other night - it was actually something she was doing for work - some sort of coaching thing.

Anyway, as we were going through what it was that she'd really like to do in her life, I half-jokingly said - a threesome.

Expecting her to go tut-tut-tut you sad blokes you're all the same, I was a little surprised when instead she nodded - I'd nearly use the word 'thoughtfully'!

Then I said, 'nah I meant with two women'.

To which she nodded again - thoughtfully again.

I nearly wet myself.

Dunno what to do now though!!!

Still.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Get my private pilots license, take an M5 around the Stelvio pass. Do a track day at mondello. Parachute jump or hang gliding. Storm chase in the US or Oz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

This.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭x_Ellie_x

Sea Filly wrote: »
    Parasailing.

I've done that. I went to Spain on a hens weekend last year and that was one of things we done there. When it was the brides turn we got the guy to dip her a few times as a joke. She was going mad! :P

I want to try cable-skiing. It's like water skiing but you get pulled around the sea by a giant crane instead. It looks fun. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Gentelman_dub

Love to fly an airplane by myself one day soon (only if I passed my two exams)

Travel the rest of the world....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Go drifting around the Japanese mountains and go Longboarding around the Hawian mountains. :)

Other than that, general world travel, rebuild a tired Jap' classic car with a racing engine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

1) Make my own beef jerky

2) Go on a riverboat gambling tour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

alfa beta wrote: »
    Me and the missus were having this conversation the other night - it was actually something she was doing for work - some sort of coaching thing.

Anyway, as we were going through what it was that she'd really like to do in her life, I half-jokingly said - a threesome.

Expecting her to go tut-tut-tut you sad blokes you're all the same, I was a little surprised when instead she nodded - I'd nearly use the word 'thoughtfully'!

Then I said, 'nah I meant with two women'.

To which she nodded again - thoughtfully again.

I nearly wet myself.

Dunno what to do now though!!!

Still.....

Sounds to me like your wife gave you the all clear to pick two babes for a threesome.

Start looking.

IM0 wrote: »
    if anyone says yore ma, Ill kick them in the face

Yore Ma

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

There was a thing you could do in Cairns, Australia (and probably other places) where you go up in a modified two-seater WWII Spitfire with a stunt pilot. They do barrel rolls and ****. Always loved Spitfires and was mad to do it but it was crazy expensive and was on a budget then. Will definitely do it some time though if it's still possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

Go on a road trip of America from east coast to west coast.

Turned down the opportunity to do so, as I just started seeing a girl there.

Broke me heart too. :(

Bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

A halo jump

wots a halo jump....is it loike bungee jump witch is awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

be buried for 3 days underground and survive...mentally.....awesome!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Advertisement
Advertisement