Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 36..Match Day thread.....

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Dempsey wrote: »
    Crouch OG according to BBC

FF have the same, hibbert assist for crouch OG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

crouch own goal. but more importantly Dr hibbert assist machine with the, em, assist

sickened I took that last minute 4 pt hit for Maxi now. Otherwise Vincenzo K was in my starting 11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

manual_man wrote: »
    crouch own goal. but more importantly Dr hibbert assist machine with the, em, assist

Didn't see the goal but delighted Hibbert showed up with the assist!

Screw you Walker - Hibbert is ten times better!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Come on Jelavic!!! need at least one more goal from the man to bump up my points, 2 would be even better:p

• Advertisement

Shane732 wrote: »
    Didn't see the goal but delighted Hibbert showed up with the assist!

Screw you Walker - Hibbert is ten times better!!

:D

if hibberts gets a clean sheet this evening they'll be just as good as each other..:)

least till walker plays tomorrow evening..

extra smile as i have them both :)

Come on Jelavic!!! need at least one more goal from the man to bump up my points, 2 would be even better:p

amen to that, need to protect against cisse doing anything tomorrow evening

mossym wrote: »
    amen to that, need to protect against cisse doing anything tomorrow evening

I have Cisse too but so do the 2 lads above me so its irrelevant! Nobody else has Jelavic or Dempsey for that matter so a couple of goals from both would be nice (as long as Liverpool still win of course ha!:rolleyes:) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Lad in one of my leagues has skertel and crouch:pac::pac:

I have Cisse too but so do the 2 lads above me so its irrelevant! Nobody else has Jelavic or Dempsey for that matter so a couple of goals from both would be nice (as long as Liverpool still win of course ha!:rolleyes:) :pac:

have cisse, but jelavic is my captain, cisse is all my rivals captain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭Terrontress

I've got Jelavic but the lad behind me has him as captain so strangely I'm hoping he does nothing even though he's in my team.

I've got Jelavic but the lad behind me has him as captain so strangely I'm hoping he does nothing even though he's in my team.

get the fork out of here..:)

So Henderson got me a grand total of 4 points in 2 matches...

Come on Dempsey!

Jelavic is my captain so I'd really love a goal or two from him in the next 20 mins or however long is left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Good man Hibbert :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Stoke equalise, Jerome.

JPA wrote: »
    Stoke equalise, Jerome.

damn, was on 100 for the week before that, that goal cost me 5...

enrique's gonna get his first ever goal for Liverpool. you heard it here first

have a feeling that's all we're going to see tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

woohoo
    skrt 0 reina 0
    Huth 2
    jelly 2 pienaar 2

expected a few more points than that :pac:

hope to hell chelsea rest mata tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

make that pienaar 1 point for tonite:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pienaar picks up a yellow right at the end :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

19:30 - Stephen Kelly is starting :mad: I've Sessegnon first sub with 5 points
    21:40 - Fulham CS :D Kelly 6 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Well that night couldnt have gone much worse

Skrtel 0 pts
    Pienaar 1 pt
    Dempsey 3 pts
    Jelavic (c) 2 pts.

Just Bale and Bodgan playing tomorrow, will be spending a lot of the night in fear of Cisse, VdV, Adebeyor, Mata and the Newcastle defence racking up points

KevIRL wrote: »
    Well that night couldnt have gone much worse

Skrtel 0 pts
    Pienaar 1 pt
    Dempsey 3 pts
    Jelavic (c) 2 pts.

Just Bale and Bodgan playing tomorrow, will be spending a lot of the night in fear of Cisse, VdV, Adebeyor, Mata and the Newcastle defence racking up points

I've 3 left - Bale, Ben Arfa and Simpson (will he play?)

Just hope to god Cisse stays quite.

94 points, 7 left to play, cech, simpson, ben arfa, walker, cisse,vdv, ramires(fancy him to start given fa cup at w/e

stoke goal robbed me of a place higher up my money league. would have snatched third, guy leading it is 114th overall(was in top 60 till this weekend)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

been a shocking week and a half. disusting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Hon the Hibbert! Best two transfers I've made all season I'd say getting Pienaar and Hibbert in. A nice 27 points from them (hopefully 3BP's more from Hibbert).

Now, captain Cisse better provide and a nice VDV goal/Spurs CS would do nicely. Really hoping to finish on over 100 points this week, it'd be my first time all season. Forget getting ahead, I've already won my two main leagues at this stage :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

No Suarez tonight :(

Kelly cleansheet :)

101 points with 3 (inc capt VdV) more to play.. Boom Boom

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    No Suarez tonight :(

in fairness it was as good a nailed on certainty they wouldn't risk him tonight, or gerrard, not with fa cup.

same token i don't think mata lampard or drogba will start tomorrow evening...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

mossym wrote: »
    in fairness it was as good a nailed on certainty they wouldn't risk him tonight, or gerrard, not with fa cup.

same token i don't think mata lampard or drogba will start tomorrow evening...

Didn't expect him to start but thought he would have been on the bench and brought on if needed..

Have Bosingwa fir Chelsea tomorrow - hard to know if he will start but with chelsea still looking for 4th I reckon they will put out a decent side..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

thewools wrote: »
    Didn't expect him to start but thought he would have been on the bench and brought on if needed..

Liverpool have nothing to play for in the league at this stage though. Kenny will value the FA Cup over trying to finish as high as he can in mid-table obscurity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    19:30 - Stephen Kelly is starting :mad: I've Sessegnon first sub with 5 points
    21:40 - Fulham CS :D Kelly 6 points

Its the only bonus out of tonights result:rolleyes: Still missing out on Moses 16 points is :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Simpson yellow flagged for tomorrow. 75% chance of playing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Officer999

Anyone else got Adebayor as captain?

Hoping for a big game off him 2moro nite, but with Fabrice attending it might be a tougher game than oringinally looked for Spurs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Officer999 wrote: »
    Anyone else got Adebayor as captain?

Hoping for a big game off him 2moro nite, but with Fabrice attending it might be a tougher game than oringinally looked for Spurs.

yep i have have him as captain don't feel a bit confident after his showing against blackburn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

107 pre-bonus (maybe Hibbert?) with Cech, VdV, Walker and Cisse to play. Need to beat my rival's gameweek scores to get an extra €50.

One of them is on 110 with Walker, Bosingwa, Bale and Reo-Coker to play. Reo-Coker's a doubt so hopefully he misses out.

The only other guy close to us has 106 with Simpson, Terry, Bale, Mata and Petrov to play. Hopefully Mata and Terry are rested and Newcastle concede (but still win :)). Actually a Bale red card/rest and Cisse doing something would suit me great against both opponants!

Neither guy have Dempsey or Hibbert so any sort of bonus for them would be great too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

71 with Bale, Terry, Cisse, Krul and Santon to play again. Poor return from Jelavic, Dempsey and Pienear, but at least my rival had Jelly as captain so I'd be delighted if captain Cisse gets a goal tonight.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    71 with Bale, Terry, Cisse, Krul and Santon to play again. Poor return from Jelavic, Dempsey and Pienear, but at least my rival had Jelly as captain so I'd be delighted if captain Cisse gets a goal tonight.

Wouldnt agree with that, I had Jelavic as captain with a total score of 28 for the week which i wont complain with? I also have Cisse who scored a massive 2 points in the last match so he would want to do some serious stuff tonight to catch up!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wouldnt agree with that, I had Jelavic as captain with a total score of 28 for the week which i wont complain with? I also have Cisse who scored a massive 2 points in the last match so he would want to do some serious stuff tonight to catch up!

Jez, I meant from last night. Clearly he (and Pienear) has been superb up until then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

52 points. 5 to play, 5 pts on the bench.

Thought I'd be alot higher by now.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

Hmmm no BP from last nights matches........
    Guess they are holding off until tomorrow to do all 4 matches :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

107 pre-bonus (maybe Hibbert?) with Cech, VdV, Walker and Cisse to play. Need to beat my rival's gameweek scores to get an extra €50.

One of them is on 110 with Walker, Bosingwa, Bale and Reo-Coker to play. Reo-Coker's a doubt so hopefully he misses out.

The only other guy close to us has 106 with Simpson, Terry, Bale, Mata and Petrov to play. Hopefully Mata and Terry are rested and Newcastle concede (but still win :)). Actually a Bale red card/rest and Cisse doing something would suit me great against both opponants!

Neither guy have Dempsey or Hibbert so any sort of bonus for them would be great too!

To people saying one GW can't ruin your whole season... after taking an 8 point hit, I'm on 38 points for the week so far. Not only has this ruined my season, it might end up costing me a few leagues I'm in which I was 60+ points ahead in. I can almost put it down to one game, Everton v Fulham. Absolutely killed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Some big scores in here.

Unfortunately, I'm not in that boat. Only 47 so far, with Cisse (c), Bale, Simpson, Bogdan and Ben Arfa to play. My main rival in the league took a 20 point hit but is on 97 so far, so it looks like the game is up for me. I started the week 6 points ahead of him. Like the guy above, Everton v Fulham killed me, he had Pienaar and Howard. He captained van der Vaart too, and has Terry. One of those weeks sadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I forgot I had Stephen Kelly playing last night (he's generally my team's forgotten man) so his six was a pleasant surprise.

Up to 59 now with Kompany's 14 points to come in for Stevie Ireland. I've also Cisse (C), hopefully Terry and Bogdan playing tonight. I'm hoping for a stormer from Bogdan to keep Bale, VdV and Ade out.

A Cisse goal and three bonus would be fantastic as well but I can't see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Lemlin wrote: »
    I forgot I had Stephen Kelly playing last night (he's generally my team's forgotten man) so his six was a pleasant surprise.

Up to 59 now with Kompany's 14 points to come in for Stevie Ireland. I've also Cisse (C), hopefully Terry and Bogdan playing tonight. I'm hoping for a stormer from Bogdan to keep Bale, VdV and Ade out.

A Cisse goal and three bonus would be fantastic as well but I can't see it happening.

Keep the faith. He scores when he wants. He just fancied hitting the woodwork instead against Wigan.

I need BArfa to have a stormer tonight, Cisse is irrelevant as everyone has him, with Simpson injured hopefully RTaylor will finally start too! Also need VDV to do the business again so a nice 2 - 1 win over Bolton would be lovely to stop Walker from adding too much more to his score!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭Thanos

thunderdog wrote: »
    Simpson yellow flagged for tomorrow. 75% chance of playing

Update on BBC
    "Newcastle defender Danny Simpson, who picked up an ankle injury in Saturday's defeat at Wigan, is expected to be fit."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Damnit, any chance of BAE coming on tonight

I've just seen the guy top of my league has Kompany on the bench second, with the first selection being a midfielder.

If Harry could just like bring BAE on for the last 5 minuets that would be great, I do not want to Kompany to get 14 points for him! :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

I think BAE is out for the season

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement