Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watching/converting videos for windows phone

Options
  • 28-04-2012 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, have i missed something but shouldnt Zune convert video files when syncing with a windows phone so they will play?

I cant get any of my films or videos to play on my HTC Titan. Sometimes it searches for a wifi player???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

snaps wrote: »
    Just wondering, have i missed something but shouldnt Zune convert video files when syncing with a windows phone so they will play?

I cant get any of my films or videos to play on my HTC Titan. Sometimes it searches for a wifi player???

What format are the files? Are they avi ,mp4s? Shouldn't u be able to just drag and drop the files into your phone so your phones player plays them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

theres a selction of formats, avi, mkv. Its a windows phone so i think it will only play certain formats, but i thought Zune wihich syncs the phone with my laptop converts them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

snaps wrote: »
    theres a selction of formats, avi, mkv. Its a windows phone so i think it will only play certain formats, but i thought Zune wihich syncs the phone with my laptop converts them??

That I don't know tbh.never dealt with zune.but if its anything like itunes it won't convert them.I'd imagine u need to put in files compatible with zune.google it maybe?

Advertisement