Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RFD BALLYMAHON

Options
  • 28-04-2012 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if David Mulvihill in Ballymahon opens in the daytime on Saturday. I think he only opens in the evenings in the week. Have been trying to ring all week but phone keeps going to voicemail.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

Ring his brother des in outdoor sports in mullingar, they have much the same stock and de will tell ya what the craxk is with dave

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

Ring his brother des in outdoor sports in mullingar, they have much the same stock and de will tell ya what the craxk is with dave

Thanks will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭AL 555

i've been down to him on a saturday afternoon before the bloke is an absolute gent to deal with..

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭zlezlius

Just looking at his business card12pm-6.30 pm on Saturdays. Best RFD i've met!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭rsole1

zlezlius wrote: »
    Just looking at his business card12pm-6.30 pm on Saturdays. Best RFD i've met!:)

Thanks for that bud - didn't want to drive 30 miles and shut. Will go next sat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

you always will get him after 6pm. I ringing him 2 weeks now and no answer either. I went else where seeming as he wouldn't answer

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭scuttlebutt

Yea ring Des , they share stock so he knows what his brother has and v versa. Des is a gent to deal with as well. Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

Yea ring Des , they share stock so he knows what his brother has and v versa. Des is a gent to deal with as well. Nick

+1 to that.
    Have been dealing alot with Des in the last few months,soundest man you can ever deal with.;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

+1 to that.
    Have been dealing alot with Des in the last few months,soundest man you can ever deal with.;):D
    Bought 2 guns off him recently, pure sound fella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

rsole1 wrote: »
    Thanks for that bud - didn't want to drive 30 miles and shut. Will go next sat.

Make an appointment before you go as I was at his shop on 2 different Saturday's and he was not there. I could not get him on phone when standing outside shop when he was supposed to be open both days, when I got him during the following week he said he was probably out on a range with a customer. Other then that he is a lovely guy to deal with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement