Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 year old black and white Springer Spaniel bitch for sale €200

• 28-04-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

2 year old black and white Springer Spaniel bitch for sale €200

Reason for selling: A child has resulted in circumstances changing.

Character: Friendly and warm pet, but good watch dog. She hunts and is not gun shy, but will need a little work for next season but is very smart and learns fast.

Pedigree: She is a thoroughbred Springer from two parents that are excellent hunters on fur and feather. As I breed for my own hunting, I’ve never bothered to get papers and micro-chips! She is not neutered. Yes, I’ve only one post – but never knew it was hard to sell a hunting dog on other sites, till I tried. Thank You Google for leading me here! Current location is Dublin, PM for details. Due to safety concerns, will only arrange to meet at a public venue or Garda station car.

I will post a photo soon.

448.jpg

452.jpg

450.jpg

Do you think she'd sit still for a photo?? Of course not!

Comments

Advertisement