Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After the 02?

Options
  • 28-04-2012 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Quick question folks...

Any nice pubs/wine bars to drop into for a late drink after an 02 gig? I was thinking up around the IFSC maybe?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Slip across the East Link to Ringsend and the Oarsman.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Jump on the luas for the NCI, Lagonna is a nice pub

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

+ 1 for Lagoona.

(Mayor Sq is the Luas stop.)

There is a nice Italian restaurant and a wine bar beside it, but I don't think that either of them stay open as late as when shows at the O2 would be ending. The Harbour Master (Georges Dock Luas stop) is a good spot for a pint too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Take the Luas up to Busaras and try the new craft beer pub on the corner of Store street and Amiens street; Brew Dock?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Your best hopping on a luas and heading up into town..
    More to choose from.

theres no really nice pubs except the Lagoona or the gibson hotel (great wine bar)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

+1 for The Brew Dock

also

The Green Room, Kudos, Ely, The Ferryman and MV Cill Airne

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If the OP is talking about the Guns n Roses gig then he may wanna start lookin into Early Houses ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

The Brew Dock is a lovely spot. Great selection of beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mr Whirly

The Brew Dock is a bit up its own hole for my liking.

A group of us tried going in a few weeks ago before a gig and were told it was for regulars only. This is at 7pm on a Tuesday and they already had a bouncer on the door.

Advertisement