Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sky go/sky apps for windows phone mobile

Options
  • 28-04-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭

I've sky news app for windows phone, any idea when skygo or other sky apps will materialize?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Extremely unlikely in the near future. There still isn't an Android app for all devices yet (it's not showing up in a market search for me on a HTC One S), and it took long enough for any Android devices to happen. While I love Windows Phone, it's still a long way away from having the market share necessary to get big companies to rush out apps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Id agree with above, seeing how slow they were to develop an Android app id say it will be a long time.

Mind due there is a third party TV Listing app by TopperWare I think that lets you log into you sky account and remote record atleast.

Advertisement