Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Revenge is a dish best served toothless

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

LOL
    Idiot is right, but he will make a fortune from the tooth fairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

:eek: Bitches be crazy!

Hope she gets her license for practice revoked, and she should pay the cost of any dental work the poor fella needs now. Yeah, it's not nice being dumped but even if he was the worst boyfriend in the world and was cheating on her, it doesn't warrant something like that!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Mr Olszewski said: 'I knew something was wrong because when I woke up I couldn’t feel any teeth and my jaw was strapped up with bandages.

On the bright side he can take up the saxaphone and call himself "Bleeding Gums Olszewski"

A guy I met in Jersey on the sites, he and his missus were constantly in shouting passionate matches, just one of those couples.

But he told me they were at it in the car and he piled into a lamppost and he genuinely said, "to this day the bitch doesn't know I tried to kill her and that was 10 years ago."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Poor Polish guy.

He'll never be able to eat a swan again :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

She needs a couple of years in prison. Relationship my ass that is a horrendous assault, she needs to learn what an awful thing shes really done to another human being.
    Sometimes an eye for an eye might not be such a bad thing. For thick people anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

"I didn’t have any reason to doubt her, I mean I thought she was a professional.

'But when I got home I looked in the mirror and couldn’t f****** believe it. The b**** had emptied my mouth.

'The new girlfriend has now left me saying she can’t be with a man without teeth

Why would you even consider going to your ex for dental work after you cheated on her. Bad things were always going to happen while you were unconscious. Stupid man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

:eek: Bitches be crazy!

Hope she gets her license for practice revoked, and she should pay the cost of any dental work the poor fella needs now. Yeah, it's not nice being dumped but even if he was the worst boyfriend in the world and was cheating on her, it doesn't warrant something like that!!

For the greatest financial punishment he should have the work done in Ireland, she'll never recover when she gets the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Dubhlinner

Mackowiak is being investigated for medical malpractice and abusing the trust of a patient. She could face three years in jail.

why medical malpractice and not grievious bodily harm?

It shows you the insanity that can ensue with a break-up.

It takes 7 years to train a dentist, in Ireland you need the same amount of points in your leaving as medical school, you then go on to enjoy a very lucrative career.

This girl, who must have been intelligent enough to make the grade, will most certainly lose her licence to practice, in one act of insanity she pissed all that away.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

I don't care what happened in their relationship that's unjustifiable.

It's proof that revenge is a dish best served cold - a little time and perspective and you realise that they aren't worth the effort. I agree with 44leto, what a waste of education and a pathetic way to throw away your career.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

Commenting this morning, Lorena Bobbit called her an "amateur".

Commenting this morning, Lorena Bobbit called her an "amateur".

I love that old joke about her.

Lorena Bobbit cuts off her mans penis and tosses it out the car window, the driver behind them hears and sees a big splat on his windscreen and he says to his mate Jaysus did you see the mickey on that fly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

44leto wrote: »
    It shows you the insanity that can ensue with a break-up.

It takes 7 years to train a dentist, in Ireland you need the same amount of points in your leaving as medical school, you then go on to enjoy a very lucrative career.

This girl, who must have been intelligent enough to make the grade, will most certainly lose her licence to practice, in one act of insanity she pissed all that away.

Pulled it all away really... ahem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Ronin247 wrote: »
    So a Polish dentist pulled all her cheating ex boyfriends teeth....class revenge act' although he was an idiot for going to her in the first place.
    Er, no, it's complete mutilation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Shryke wrote: »
    ---
    Sometimes an eye for an eye might not be such a bad thing.

Remember what Gandhiji said: "An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.":)

That was a vicious and cruel thing to do to him, even if he did go astray and get a bit on the side. She is obviously a narcissistic person.:(

And she will be a major loser in this, because it is inconceivable that she will ever be allowed to work as a dentist - or indeed in any profession even remotely associated with health care - again.:cool:

She'd better buy a big jar of those lovely pickled cucumbers they have in Poland as well, because it's highly unlikely that any man would touch her with a ten-foot pole now that she has shown herself to be so dangerous.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

The kodak advertisement trying to sell dental cameras is the cherry on top.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Pace2008 wrote: »
    Er, no, it's complete mutilation.

If this were a male dentist on his ex girlfriend people on this thread would be calling for the death penalty, not making jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

She should lose her licence, have to pay for all his dental treatment and be jailed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

If this were a male dentist on his ex girlfriend people on this thread would be calling for the death penalty, not making jokes.

No, they'd be making jokes because it's AH.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

44leto wrote: »
    LOL
    Idiot is right, but he will make a fortune from the tooth fairy.

And possibly a lot more from the nerve-ending fairy

I bet his bunny's gone into hiding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

To some people the revenge is worth it.I have no sympathy for him because he was stupid/cheap enough to go to her for dental treatment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Ronin247 wrote: »
    To some people the revenge is worth it.I have no sympathy for him because he was stupid/cheap enough to go to her for dental treatment.

Yes, I think it's fairly clear to all that they are both idiots.

But she removed all of his teeth...........ponder that for a second.

If she'd punched him several times in the face and burned his clothes or some **** then fair enough, but what she did can't be justified in the slightest.

Yes, I think it's fairly clear to all that they are both idiots.

But she removed all of his teeth...........ponder that for a second.

If she'd punched him several times in the face and burned his clothes or some **** then fair enough, but what she did can't be justified in the slightest.

And knocked all of his teeth out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Mr.Biscuits

I'd say you'd have both if it were a woman - when it's a man though: just the jokes I suppose.

Advertisement