Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic insect repelent

• 28-04-2012 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

ok so after moving into a plce in the middle of nowhere. lovely place but loads of spiders. personally i dont care but as far as my future sleep is concerned i must get rid of them or the girlfriend will not be happy

so ive heard about these "plugs" that you plug into a socket that omits a high pitch tone only heard by annoying little kids and insects lol:) the first part isnt as important but would be helpful.

just wondering if anyone seen these on sale around or know where i could get them???

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭iora_rua

A natural and effective deterrent for spiders are chestnuts. Obviously this is not the time of the year for collecting them, but placing a generous number of them near windows and doors certainly works for me. So, something to keep in mind for later in the year when spiders like to come indoors and keep you company by the fire :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Just tell her you need the spiders to keep the flies under control

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

Just tell her you need the spiders to keep the flies under control

when the spiders get outta hand we'll bring in the bears to keep them in control:D

i think for now ill use an air freshner and pretend:D

Advertisement