Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are our TD's doing?

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Gerry Adams - Sinn Féin - Seems to be keeping FG/Labour on their toes at least somewhat.
    Fergus O'Dowd - Fine Gael - Sucking big time and let the Cottage Hospital down VERY badly.
    Gerald Nash - Labour - Just as bad as Fergus - and also for the same reason as above.
    Peter Fitzatrick - Fine Gael - Never hear from him! Who!!!
    Seamus Kirk -Fianna Fáil (automatically returned, he was the Ceann Comhairle) Useless sod just looking after himself and Dundalk.

I am NEVER voting FF, FG and Labour ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Oceans12

no mention of their new broadband scheme, which has seemed to die a death, all the broken promises of FG before the election.

useless sods the lot of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Biggins wrote: »
    Useless sod just looking after....... and Dundalk.

:rolleyes:
    Will you lose that huge chip!!!

By the way the chap wouldnt know where Dundalk is as he wouldnt pass further north than Darver.........ffs looking after Dundalk indeed, you babble on about the Cottage Hospital - have you seen what has been done to the Hospital in Dundalk or do even care and mainly under the watch of Kirk and Ahern your Dundalk champions:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,926 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Nesta99 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:
    Will you lose that huge chip!!!

By the way the chap wouldnt know where Dundalk is as he wouldnt pass further north than Darver.........ffs looking after Dundalk indeed, you babble on about the Cottage Hospital - have you seen what has been done to the Hospital in Dundalk or do even care and mainly under the watch of Kirk and Ahern your Dundalk champions:confused:

Have you seen what's been done to the streets of Dundalk with stupid bicycle lanes. There must be invisible bicycles now as I rarely see anyone using these lanes. They allowed the town to be ruined traffic-wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Gerry Adams - Sinn Féin - Seems to be keeping FG/Labour on their toes at least somewhat.
    Fergus O'Dowd - Fine Gael - Sucking big time and let the Cottage Hospital down VERY badly.
    Gerald Nash - Labour - Just as bad as Fergus - and also for the same reason as above.
    Peter Fitzatrick - Fine Gael - Never hear from him! Who!!!
    Seamus Kirk -Fianna Fáil (automatically returned, he was the Ceann Comhairle) Useless sod just looking after himself and Dundalk.

I am NEVER voting FF, FG and Labour ever again.

Not baised in favour of the south of the constituancy are you??? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Not baised in favour of the south of the constituancy are you??? :mad:

Absolutely not.
    I would like to see just over all fairness.

Hell, Fergus O'Dowd at our end is crap anyway at looking after things down here!
    Dire! Just dire - and a waste to his home town to boot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Absolutely not.
    I would like to see just over all fairness.

Hell, Fergus O'Dowd at our end is crap anyway at looking after things down here!
    Dire! Just dire - and a waste to his home town to boot!

You imply that there isnt all over fairness (or unfairness more like...)

The way people talk sometimes you'd think County Louth is enourmous - it's what 40miles from north to south ffs

Advertisement