Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car sales in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 28-04-2012 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Anyone know about the cars for sale in the yard of Tony Kelly's old garage in Letterkenny (the next building as you pass the cinema). Anytime I pass the yard is locked and there is no phone number to be seen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Technique

I'm nearly sure that Ciaran Larkin uses that yard for storage. He trades as Quality Cars, and his main yard is just past Gary's Pet World, before Domino's Pizza.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Technique wrote: »
    I'm nearly sure that Ciaran Larkin uses that yard for storage. He trades as Quality Cars, and his main yard is just past Gary's Pet World, before Domino's Pizza.

Thanks. That makes sense. I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 donegalpaddy

Had a bad experience there before. Trust me dont go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Thanks for the warning. It's not for me anyway I was finding out for someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Thats not really that fair, i know plenty of people that have bought cars from him without any problems and to be honest he wouldnt be in business this long if he were shady. You may have had a bad experience but that can happen anywhere including main dealers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement