Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreamspark?

Options
  • 28-04-2012 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Has the college removed their subscription from Dreamspark recently? I can't seem to log in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

Don't think so - what's the URL and I will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

I had to re-enrol and now it says your institution is not signed up???

For Students/Educators

Your school is not currently enrolled in the DreamSpark program. Please have your IT administrator contact us to have your school added to the list. In the meantime, please browse our Products page to see what DreamSpark has to offer or to download products that do not require school enrollment.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

It's due to renew this month so strange things happen. I'm checking it out but it is usually a very slow process unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

Thanks for the update.... was just getting ready to setup my home lab after the exams :)

Advertisement