Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaggia Titanium wont grind coffee and brew

Options
  • 28-04-2012 5:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

HI
    Took machine apart to clean as instructed--followed a video. Put the machine back and then moved house packing the machine well padded for shakes and bumps. Now it seems that the machine will brew coffee perfectly if using pre-grinded coffee but if beans are put you can hear the machine doing something but does not have the complete sounds of when brewing is being performed. The result is that no beans have been grinded hence no coffee. What to do?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

take it apart again and rebuild it, its likely u put it back together wrong last time.
    when you have it apart check the electrical connections for the grinder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pintree3

Thanks for your help curry addict. It seems all I had to do is be a little more patient or a little more daring(less fearful). Once a machine is pulled apart and cleaned I was told to press the coffee button 2X since no coffee would come out the 1st time for it had to get filled again. Having done that and getting no result is what made me panic and asfarid to try again in fear of breaking my machine. In looking at other videos for different problems my machine seemed to check out OK on all counts. I got daring tries it again and on the 3d time all worked fine. Problem solved.
    Thanks again buddy

Advertisement