Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Do you think the announcement of a partnership with Real will come to anything?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

About ****ing time he's gone.

Now re-invest that money asap. Buy a quality striker, and another good midfielder. Jenas can't be the player we bring on when we are struggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

YAY!! Finally. Now hopefully we can see some good things happen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

levy offered €13m for willian which is far short of their €30m valuation... typical tight fisted approach to the transfer market. I really hate the way he tries to save a few million and leaves everything to the last min

£11.8 million bid rejected according to SSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Sounds like an interesting bit of business by DL...

Are we now Real Madrids No.1 feeder club? Rather that than being Uniteds!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    £11.8 million bid rejected according to SSN.

is Levy on heroin only bidding that much?

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Do you think the announcement of a partnership with Real will come to anything?

A pre-season friendly or maybe two. Sahin would be our player for the season if this partnership thing was of any real worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

Sounds like an interesting bit of business by DL...

Are we now Real Madrids No.1 feeder club? Rather that than being Uniteds!:D:D

Much prefer to give players to Real than to United!!!!
    Teddy, Carrick, Berba very painful to see them leaving us and then watching them come back to beat us.

"partnership agreement with Real Madrid" - not too sure what that means but if they want to give us Benzema, Kaka and Ozil for Kane, Jenas and Townsend then thats fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

nbar12 wrote: »
    is Levy on heroin only bidding that much?
    Starting bid, testing the waters no doubt. Every club goes through this procedure..

Rumours of Hudd going to Fulham instead of Stoke as we make a move for Dembele...

Come on Daniel, show us your hand...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nipps

i'd be quite happy if we could get in dembele and willian before the window shuts. their both very good players and will add that creativity to the team.

Rumours of Hudd going to Fulham instead of Stoke as we make a move for Dembele...

Come on Daniel, show us your hand...

That would be a cracking bit of business.. Dembele is developing into a top quality player.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Ferguson is a known admirer of Dembele too remember. Doubt Fulham would sell dempsey and dembele though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Is dembele not an attacking midfielder where we need a creative one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

BBC say we have bid for M'vila.

mushykeogh wrote: »
    BBC say we have bid for M'vila.

would he be a good signing? don't know too much about him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

i think he is a defensive midfielder - not 100% sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

mickman wrote: »
    i think he is a defensive midfielder - not 100% sure though

Checked him out on Football Manager and it says he's a defensive midfielder yeah.

Looks like a hard working player, like the look of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

flyswatter wrote: »
    Checked him out on Football Manager and it says he's a defensive midfielder yeah.

Looks like a hard working player, like the look of him.

mvila-profile-2016-600x325.png

If this wonder kid is trained properly, he could be a class-act by 2016 :D:D:D:D

mvila-profile-2016-600x325.png

If this wonder kid is trained properly, he could be a class-act by 2016 :D:D:D:D

he'd want to sort out his aggression, I want him breaking a few legs if he signs for us...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

Hearing whispers of Lloris being back on the cards... Which would be a great signing tbh

We'll have some team this time next week:

Lloris

Walker - Kaboul - Verthongen - BAE

M'Vila - Moutinho - Dembele

Willian - Damaio - Nani

"So Spurs have bid for Yann M'Vila and Lyon reveal they reopened negotiations yesterday for keeper Hugo Lloris. Levy & AVB getting busy"

This and Willian not in Shaktars squad at the weekend sounding positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please .....

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8024482/Spurs-close-on-Lloris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Lets face it, 12million would be an absolute steal. He's only 25.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's a great deal, though i feel a little bit bad for Brad. He's been great for us, and really sorted out a rocky defense after the disaster that was Gomes. Hopefully he'll still get game time while Lloris gets used to the Premier League. If Lloris is good though, and follows Brad's lead, we could have him for another 15 years :P

M'Villa, Dembele and Lloris please :)

Oh, and another striker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Excellent bit of business if we can pull it off, I will be more than happy to have Lloris at the club, at 25 he would be a great capture.. Yeah it will be a pity for Brad, but lets face it, at 41 he was never going to last forever..

I'm also glad to see the whole Modric saga over, it was dragging on too long, an getting beyond the joke, at least now we can bring in some players using that cash..

Spend wisely young Levy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Emoran

Does anyone know this m'vila chap apart from football manager ?! Do we really need another defender midfielder with Sandro and Parker ? Prefer to put the money into Lloris, Damiao and a creative midfielder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

I'm told M'Vila has an entourage that would humble Etos bunch of hangers on and that's other potential suitors problem with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Emoran wrote: »
    Does anyone know this m'vila chap apart from football manager ?! Do we really need another defender midfielder with Sandro and Parker ? Prefer to put the money into Lloris, Damiao and a creative midfielder

Agree mate. We don't need a defensive player for me. Moutinho would be ideal. One of him or Hulk will be sold this week, looks like Zenit are offering too much to refuse for Hulk.

Advertisement