Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

January Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

irishmover wrote: »
    Oddly enough it is pochettino who is confirming that Holtby has signed for Fulham in a press conference. I'm guessing Southampton wanted him too.

any link for that ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

just seen it in ssn at 6 there..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Livermore has been recalled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Talk that we've recalled Livermore

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Livermore has been recalled.
    Is this a joke,we get rid of Holtby and bring back Livermore.No way?

• Advertisement

tippspur wrote: »
    Is this a joke,we get rid of Holtby and bring back Livermore.No way?

Holtbys had about one good PL game, a few months in a PL team fighting relegation could be exactly what he needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Need another English payer?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Livermore can't be recalled due to a fee being paid and it being a PL team apparently.

Daily Mail as usual were full of ****.

There's rumours of a £20m bid from united for Andros Townsend.

I call bull**** on that but a rumour nonetheless..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ya, 20 million peso's maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

That would be hilarious. Imagine if we got £45m out of them for Townsend and Walker!! :D:D

Yeah, British journalists, world cup year etc

I think Livermore will be signing for Hull permanently today, with a gentleman's agreement that he doesn't play tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Looks like its going to be a window where there are more going out than coming in. Probably for the best though. We have too many "similar" midfielders who really need game time. A good move for Holtby if he goes to Fulham on loan though. Doubt if there will be any "big name" signings. We need players to come back from injury rather than new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

bite their hand off for that money

Holtby training with Fulham so guess that's done then!

frag420 wrote: »

He's flown to Monaco supposedly so we can rule that out.

Now hearing that Lloris put up on his Facebook (supposedly official one) that he's signed a contract extension until 2018.

Signing of the window if true.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Now hearing that Lloris put up on his Facebook (supposedly official one) that he's signed a contract extension until 2018.

Signing of the window if true.

I hate rumours, but this is one i'm allowing myself to believe. Be true. Please.

• Advertisement

I hate rumours, but this is one i'm allowing myself to believe. Be true. Please.

I'm not so sure. I don't like getting people excited so I'll say that I don't believe Lloris has an official Facebook page.

Anyway, I'll be having to go to bed soon so gonna miss the majority of the day. So if I'm wrong. I'm sorry in advance!

@SpursOfficial: Loan news: Lewis Holtby has joined Fulham on loan until the end of the season http://t.co/7Q02C1qwbN

Most of us knew that already by now but it's official..

Great move for Holtby, hope he gets the No.10 jersey and make it his own!

A good second half to the season and our new manager can decide what to do with him in the summer;)

Great move for Holtby, hope he gets the No.10 jersey and make it his own!

A good second half to the season and our new manager can decide what to do with him in the summer;)

It's a great move for Spurs. I'm looking forward to seeing if he can really cut it at this level.

SkySports reporting that Swansea are in talks with Tottenham over a possible loan move for Nacer Chadli. Another good one

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

Tim Sherwood says there is a “zero per cent” chance of Tottenham signing any new players before the transfer window shuts
    Supposedly there is nobody coming in and he is happy with what we have Independent

SkySports reporting that Swansea are in talks with Tottenham over a possible loan move for Nacer Chadli. Another good one

If we ship Chadli out might we see Nani coming in?

Pure Sound wrote: »
    Supposedly there is nobody coming in and he is happy with what we have Independent

“It’s very very unlikely, unless something dramatic happens,”

“Certainly I’m happy with the squad, happy with the numbers. If it [the window] closed now I’d be fine."

Sounds like smoke and mirrors to me:cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Pure Sound

“It’s very very unlikely, unless something dramatic happens,”

“Certainly I’m happy with the squad, happy with the numbers. If it [the window] closed now I’d be fine."

Sounds like smoke and mirrors to me:cool::cool:
    I was thinking that myself, it could be that he doesn't want to upset the squad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

ah sure why would tim want anyone this Jan, its not as if we need a left back, or a replacement for a striker who is heading to MLS in a few weeks... Id say levy is loving this not spending money in january attitude.
    Although, its better than swapping Berbs for Fraiser Campell and a few million

Advertisement