Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Youth & Community work & Social Work interview.

• 28-04-2012 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey Guys,

Searching for a little advice.

I have two interviews coming up at the start of May in UCC, for Social Work & Youth & Community Work.

With regards to both interviews, does anybody know what might be asked in the interviews? I was told that for both interviews there would be two parts. A group exercise and an individual interview.

Advice for both would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7 marziesweets

Hey I also did those interviews and thought I did well until I rang the admin office to find out I am on a waiting list for both courses as I didnt make the first round offers, just wondering does anyone know if there is any chance of still getting an offer?? thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ireland21

Hi,

Sorry for the slight delay in replying to your post.

That is a shame that you didn’t get the first round of offers for the courses.

I am not 100 per cent sure what happens if you are on the waiting list. I presume it means if a person refuses a place on either course, depending how far down the list you are, you will then be allocated there place. But I am not sure. Maybe call the admissions office again to clarify what it means.

Hope that helps. ☺

hey got an offer today from cao for ucc,hope it works out for you!

Hi,

Congrats on getting a course offer for UCC. What course are you going to do?

I got my first choice of Social Work.

Well done you too, My first choice was Youth and Community Work so happy out now!

• Advertisement

Thanks very much :) That is great that you got your first choice.

Are you going to the Mature Students Workshop in UCC in Sept?

I only got the offer on Thursday so haven't heard anything from UCC yet but when I do I will go to it! Best to get as much information as I can before I start!

Very good. It should be a helpful workshop. I think UCC are going posting out information about it in the next few weeks

yeah got the letter the other day for the workshop its on Monday and Tuesday next week.Should be helpful for the few years ahead.

Very good. I also got a letter for the workshop in UCC as well. The dates on my letter were Monday the 3rd and Tuesday the 4th of September. It should be very helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement