Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop help needed!!! Which one to buy?

Options
  • 28-04-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,
    I am looking to buy a laptop under 500 euro. I do a bit of photo editing as i hobby and just need something that will run Photoshop cs5 smoothly enough. It does not have to be a super fast computer or have a big screen size as i know that it is hard to get that in my price range. I'm looking at pc world and a few other shops and would prefer not to have to buy online but may buy from somewhere like amazon. I don't mind how much hard drive it has but 500gb would be what i would like and 320gb minimum. I think ill need around 4gb ram but not sure about ram? I think i will need a good processor and i think this is the most important thing. I understand sandy bridge are quite good but don't really know much about.
    Can anyone tell me a laptop i could buy for my budget? I really don't know how to decide?
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement