Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free codes?

Options
  • 28-04-2012 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

is this site real it says refer friends and get point

deleted incase its not and am going to forget

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭upinthesky

anyway looking to buy microsoft points with laser and the only site i can find is gamenash but the dont have any 800 codes and cant afford 2100 at the minute any other site take laser?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

gamecards.eu is pretty good

boiledeggs wrote: »
    gamecards.eu is pretty good
    they dont take laser

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭AceCard Jones

Nowhere outside of Ireland will take our Laser cards. And I don't know of any good Irish sites to buy from for MS points. You'd be better off getting yourself an o2 money card which is a Visa you can top up and use anywhere online or in store. Your only other options would be to ring local stores and see if they have 800 point cards in stock and go in and use your laser, in my experience they're not worth the plastic they're printed on online.

Nowhere outside of Ireland will take our Laser cards. And I don't know of any good Irish sites to buy from for MS points. You'd be better off getting yourself an o2 money card which is a Visa you can top up and use anywhere online or in store. Your only other options would be to ring local stores and see if they have 800 point cards in stock and go in and use your laser, in my experience they're not worth the plastic they're printed on online.
    have o2 money card and paypal just dont have money in them and it takes a few days to send money to paypal
    have money in the laser card so was just looking for a site to use that
    ye i agree dont see the big deal its hubby that plays fifa!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭boiledeggs

lisar816 wrote: »
    they dont take laser

Your bank should have changed you over to a debit card about 2 years ago, all banks were getting rid of laser as it was an Irish card anyway and most websites won't take it, and shops outside of Ireland wouldn't either.

I have a debit card and I use it with gamecards.eu, also you can use paypal to pay also, not too sure if paypal accept laser though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Bank of Ireland haven't changed to debit cards yet. Just get a credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

OP if all you want is 800 points Argos sell them for 9.99 I believe not great value for money though.

Advertisement