Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Magazine

Options
  • 28-04-2012 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi guys

I have an old Baikal .22 rifle given to me by my father (R.I.P) many years ago, it's not worth anything in monitary terms but has huge sentimental value as you can understand,

The problem is I lost the magazine the last time I was out and can't seem to get one anywhere,

any ideas on where to get one would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks
    pajo65

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭FISMA

pajo65 wrote: »
    Hi guys

I have an old Baikal .22 rifle given to me by my father (R.I.P) many years ago, it's not worth anything in monitary terms but has huge sentimental value as you can understand,

The problem is I lost the magazine the last time I was out and can't seem to get one anywhere,

any ideas on where to get one would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks
    pajo65

Pajoe,
    Have you a model number for the rifle? Have you been able to source it anywhere at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 pajo65

got in touch with a guy in the west of ireland, got his number from DM in wicklow, no luck though..

the gun has no model No' or markings, just the serial No' it's an old gun..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

pajo65 wrote: »
    got in touch with a guy in the west of ireland, got his number from DM in wicklow, no luck though..

the gun has no model No' or markings, just the serial No' it's an old gun..

Duffy's (Galway) is a Baikel dealer he may be able to do something for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭booom

try crescent sports in monkstown.

Advertisement