Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnstown car park

Options
  • 29-04-2012 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Hiya, whats the story with the ticket prices in the Johnstown car park? At the upper side (near the tescos side) the price on the sign and the machine is a euro per hour, with no limit.

If you go down to the lower side (near Michael Crowes) both say 1.80 per hour and a maximum stay 2 hours.Is it just a case of the signage having not been changed, or are them prices correct?

If there are correct, it seems daft to me:confused:.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

its 1 euro an hour for the upper side and about 3.50 on the lower side for a full day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

MMMM, yeah just seems a bit odd to me when you can stay all day for either a euro or 3.50, isn't everyone going to go for the cheaper option (albeit subject to space of course)? What is the thinking behind it I am wondering.

I suppose they know what they are doing:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

its really for people working spaces fill up fast

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

jimmyw wrote: »
    MMMM, yeah just seems a bit odd to me when you can stay all day for either a euro or 3.50, isn't everyone going to go for the cheaper option (albeit subject to space of course)? What is the thinking behind it I am wondering.

I suppose they know what they are doing:p

In secondary school were you in the class that did art twice a day?

Advertisement