Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point Nepean National Park, Mornington Peninsula

Options
  • 29-04-2012 5:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭

Has anybody been here? I went yesterday and I have to say I was extremely impressed. I had the idea that the Mornington Peninsula was just full of beach houses owned by the rich but this national park has some of the most stunning coastline scenery I have seen in Australia. As nice as the Great Ocean Road, but a lot less known. I would highly recommend people taking a trip out there on a nice sunny day. Very hard not to be impressed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭jackbhoy

Thanks for tip. Thinking of taking new bike out for a spin and sounds like a good option!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

Would say its definitely worth a visit. Since we had our toddlers we took the little tractor/train ride around. Would be lovely to cycle.

There are some interesting information boards in some of the buildings on quarantine of ships coming in with infectious patients etc.

Advertisement