Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics thread infraction and then banning for replying to a PM from SouthSiderRosie

Options
  • 29-04-2012 6:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭

Am I basically being told that a politics forum cant acknowledge the existence of morons in the real world ? Do you believe that a moron is a imaginary figure like a unicorn or what ?

My post : Post Number 38

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78397919&postcount=38
    Moderator Note

Calling people morons is totally unacceptable.

Now where did I directly call anyone a moron ? I didn't. I called the post moronic. Which it is. Now does boards wish to restrict it's politics forum to the realm of unicorns etc ? If so that's fine with me. Just don't be hypocritical by pretending otherwise.

Now I seem to be banned just because I sent the same query to southsider rosie via pm. what bs is this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

ok I will solve my own problem.

Close Account

Hi there.

We're sorry to see you close your Boards.ie account. Don't forget, if there is a way that we can improve the site for you, you can contact us here or at hello@boards.ie. We appreciate all feedback you can give us.

As per our Terms of Use, boards.ie does not delete user accounts or posts associated with them. When an account is closed, it means your password will be scrambled, any email subscriptions or notifications you receive from Boards.ie will be turned off and your ability to send or receive visitor and private messages will be stopped.

We will also delete any information you have put in your profile, including twitter or Facebook links, location and the like.

We will, as per the Data Protection Act, keep your email address associated with your account for a time after the deletion. This is to avoid any possible legal complications caused by posts you may have made, and also helps us to curtail the use of duplicate accounts to break our rules.

To start this process, please click the button below to fill out your details.

Goodbye.

Close Account

Hi there.

We're sorry to see you close your Boards.ie account.

And no you are not sorry and neither am I . Hypocrites.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement