Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Missing Person

• 29-04-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes. How do u go about finding someone who is missing? My uncle has been missing for years. I know he was in trouble with the gardai and alwso was wanted by a few gangs in limerick. He kinda went off the rails from what i remember when my grandad died. Anyways my mom is ill enough and has been sayimng she would like to find him.

We are nearly certain he is not dead. Gardai have no information either? Is there any hope?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

well im not been smart but if the guards are looking for him i cant really see him popping his head out and esp if gangs are looking for him sorry:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭angelbabie

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    well im not been smart but if the guards are looking for him i cant really see him popping his head out and esp if gangs are looking for him sorry:(:(

Hmmmm. im not sure tbh if the gardai are still looking for him. he was mentioned in a crime book saying that he was killed execution style by a gang in limerick.But we have information saying that wasnt him and thats all we know. im not sure where to go or what to do. i would just like to be able to give my mom some idea of what to do.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

angelbabie, sorry but I'm closing this thread because After Hours really isn't a suitable place for it.

My only suggestion would be to post it in the regional forum of where you uncle lived/went missing.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement