Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Trash Pack, Trading duplicates

• 29-04-2012 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Would any body be interested in trading / swapping duplicated Trash pack series one Trashies.

If anyone is interested let me knew which trashies you want to swap

We can swap :
    • Swap
    • Garbage Egg in Gray
    • Putrid Pizza in Yellow
    • smelly mouse in Purple
    • stinky soda in Red
    • Slop Corn in Orange
    • Dump-ling in Yellow " Limited edtion"
    • Scummy Squirel in Blue
    • Chicky Pox in Blue " Ultra rare "
    • Awfull Pie in Yellow
    • Stale Bread in Blue
    • Gross Rover in Orange
    • Blow Fly in Red
    • Smelly sock in Gray
    • Putrid Boot in Purple
    • Flu Virus in Blue
    • Scum Gum in gray
    • Stale Bread Blue

We can arrange the swap.

If you dont know what they are dont even ask, there about a euro each and hundards to collect ,

Swap swap swap :o)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zombiecobra7

hey i have hundreds to trade! i need some of your,do you still have them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maowi

Hello there!

I'm new to your forum, I found by doing a search on the Trash Pack! I'm in love: P I started my collection there not so long ago that already has 117 figurines. Some doubles that I want to trade too!

I do not know if you allow me to share this site to discover, it is a collection manager Trash Pack! http://trashpackcollection.com/

In the meantime, I'll follow this post with interest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 davewgray

We are interested in swapping Trash packs from all series.Please contact us with your lists of available swaps <snip> - Email address removed PM the user instead- Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KILL ZONE 64

I LIVE IN TEXAS I WILL TRADE SOME BIN FECTIONS FOR CLAMMY OR YELLOW SICKEN CHICKEN

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ROYROYROY

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY TRASH PCKS
    I'M 7 YEARS OLD - SO I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF MONEY
    BEST IF YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL
    [Nope, email removed]
    :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Joey Mac

Hi there,

I've just joined and it's all a bit new to me!
    I have some trashies and want to swap some with you guys.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Advertisement