Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is car a write off?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys, hope someone can help me on this.. 3weeks ago a guy ran into the back of my car while i was stopped at a roundbout.he damaged my back bumper and he made a small dint that was in my boot previous deeper and bigger.i got a quote of 900.46e to fix the car (which is a 2002 skoda fabia saloon with nct out since end of march insuranced at 1500 )
    anyway an assessor from his company got back to me and after looking at my car on wednesday said that my boot was also out of line and that they guy hadnt put that on his quote and hed get onto the guy that done the quote for me to get a new price.
    just wondering now what the story is will they write off my car now or what has the estimate have to be before they write it off
    cheers xbiggrin.gif

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement