Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property database

Options
  • 29-04-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi tried searching for this but couldn't find it. Heard the new property database was supposed to be coming online in June of this year, is this still the case or does anyone know when in June?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

The property database for what purpose?
    There's the nama properties subject to enforcement action:
    http://www.nama.ie/download/properties_enforced/NAMAPropertiesSubjectToEnforcement.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Jammie01

Sorry I mean the new property prices register where he actual selling prices for all houses and apartments sold since 2010 will be published and accessible?

no that's not up and running as of yet

Any idea of when they expect it to be up? I had thought June but a friend said its been postponed until the end of the year, can't find any evidence of this online though?

No idea sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Probably no small coincidence that it won't arrive before the end of the year when the FTB mortgage interest incentive relief runs out.

I can't imagine that the database if/when it does go live will have a boosting effect on property prices.

Yea I'd be thinking it would surely influence a drop in asking prices in some areas if they are not in line with what houses are actually selling for!

Advertisement