Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Panasonic bd75 Blu Ray question

• 29-04-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

I bought one of these from xtra vision a couple of days ago. Having a problem playing stuff back from my usb, the whole thing freezes after 15-20mins and locks up, to sort it I have to unplug the unit to get it back working!

Anyone else have any issues or know what the problem would be? Is my best bet just to return it and get a different one/money back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭johndoe99

is the filetype your trying to play supported ?

have you checked to see if you have the latest firmware version ?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

johndoe99 wrote: »
    is the filetype your trying to play supported ?

have you checked to see if you have the latest firmware version ?

Yeah downloaded latest firmware when I switched it on and file type supported, it plays for 15mins or so then freezes, when I switch it off and back on then it'll play the rest of the episode fine!:confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭johndoe99

unusual that it only plays part of it.

In your position, i'd bring it back. It's obviously not doing what its meant to.

I'm just wondering what there returns policy is regarding faulty merchandise, will they take it back off you or send it off to panasonic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭andy1249

What type of USB device is your content on ? Stick? Drive ? or what ?

It does not cover all devices , how the USB device is formatted , how big it is and so on all matter ? All BD players have limitations as to the type of devices they can access.

Advertisement