Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone seen those Aldi oil filled electric radiators left anywhere?

Options
  • 29-04-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭

we missed them when they were new in stock and just trying to find one for the baby's room for nights when it gets nippy as our heating is really bad.

we're in d15, so close to blanch would be ideal.

thx

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

vibe666 wrote: »
    we missed them when they were new in stock and just trying to find one for the baby's room for nights when it gets nippy as our heating is really bad.

we're in d15, so close to blanch would be ideal.

thx

PM sent...but you better be quick.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i think they might have had a new delivery. :)

202933.jpg

got one anyway, so thanks a mill for the tip. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

what aldi was that in ? clonee ?

no, there were none in clonee the other day when i went in (although it may be different now).

i had to go to the one in ballymun on santry avenue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

vibe666 wrote: »
    no, there were none in clonee the other day when i went in (although it may be different now).

i had to go to the one in ballymun on santry avenue.

After reading the PM you sent me back and the important reasons why you wanted one of them,Im very happy to see that you got one.:D

• Advertisement

me too, thanks again for the tip, it's greatly (and warmly:D) appreciated. :)

Advertisement